Easton EA90 SLX Front Road Wheel - Closeout!The wheel market is full of brilliant engineering and technology, but there's something special about hand-built wheels in particular. To know that every time you go out for a ride on them, somebody personally saw to the quality and functionality of the wheels during every step of their creation. And when the builder uses Easton components, you know that performance is sure to follow.
The Easton EA90 SLX Front wheel is about as lightweight as alloy, or any wheels for that matter, get. Thanks to an innovative rim technology and the sealed R4 SL lightweight hubs, this is a wheel that was meant to literally float up mountains, and it's a great choice for any serious mountain riding. So why chose alloy over carbon for climbing? Not only is this wheel competitively light, but you also get an alloy brake track, which is especially safe and effective for braking on high-speed descents without worrying about rim failure or overcooking a turn.
Years of obsessive refinement and careful engineering have resulted in Eason's lightest aluminum wheel set ever. At just 1398-grams for a complete set (claimed), the EA90 SLX is perfect for any ride or race that features significant changes in elevation.
- Lightweight EA90 construction helps shed grams so those hills feel a little shorter
- Exclusive Gen 4 rim means the rear rim is designed more robustly for increased stiffness under pedaling loads and keeps the weight down
- Lightweight spokes for less rolling mass
- R4 SL hubs spin up fast, keep rolling, and weight next to nothing thanks to long wearing, lightweight ceramic bearings
- Straight-pull, double-butted Sapim spokes are lightweight and help increase aerodynamic efficiency
- MFG #2022424
Easton EA90 SLX Front Road Wheel - Closeout!
- accessories included:
- Manual, skewer
- Easton R4SL
- lacing pattern:
- rim height:
- 21 mm
- rim width:
- 20 mm (External)
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- Sapim double butted
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 1398 g (set)