Loaded Precision X-Lite Carbon Riser Mountain HandlebarThe Loaded Precision X-Lite Carbon Riser Handlebar is designed to be brutally wrenched on by the rider, while taking a beating from trail impact, and keep on going at full tilt. Loaded Precision, founded in 2006, focuses on delivering high performance mountain bike components that are durable, lightweight and strong. The X-Lite Carbon Riser stays true to this vision.
The X-Lite Carbon bars use a nanotube, force directional 3k carbon that's incredibly light and stiff. The force directional lay up of the carbon material is specifically designed to inhibit vibration transfer to your wrists. The 680mm width is perfect for tight XC or All-Mountain singletrack and the 133 gram weight is light for its class. It has a comfortable 9 degree backsweep, 6 degree upsweep and a 15mm rise to place your body in a confident position.
- 3k Weave finish looks amazing and displays the craftsmanship in the Carbon layout
- Carbon Nano Tube Reinforced Directionally loaded lay up design
- 680mm width
- 133 grams (claimed)
Loaded Precision X-Lite Carbon Riser Mountain Handlebar
- 9 degree back, 6 degree up
- 133 grams
You May Also Like
- FSA K-Force Light Super-K Mountain Handlebar - Closeout! Our Price: $184.99 SALE: $99.99
- Ritchey WCS Carbon 2X Trail Mountain Handlebar Our Price: $169.99 SALE: $149.99