2014 Fuji Altamira CX 1.3 Cyclocross BikeThe Fuji Altamira CX 1.3 is a competition-ready, race-level cyclocross bike that is engineered to deliver performance in even the most grueling conditions. Everything from the frame down to the hand-selected menu of high-performance components are geared toward getting you that winning time.
A C-10 ultra-high modulus carbon fiber frame and FC-330 full carbon fork gives you one of the lightest, strongest, and most race oriented CX platforms the industry can offer. C-10 carbon uses special tubing technology that allows shapers to minimize layering of both fiber and resin, thus producing With everything from internal cable routing, to high frame clearances for mud control, to disc only brake mounts for superior slowing and stopping, to a flattened down top tube for easy carrying, the Cross 1.3 leaves nothing to chance for CX conditions, and does it all weighing in at under 19 lbs.
The Altamira 1.3's drivetrain has many notable characteristics. For starters, the Oval hollow forged aluminum crank uses weight-reducing technology--its 46/36T chainring setup is a cyclocross standard, being just compact enough to provide race course versatility where needs are specific in the way of climbing steep inclines, accelerating abruptly and effectively, or spinning at top speeds that keep you ahead of the pack. A SRAM Force 11-speed front/rear derailleur set is one of SRAM's top offerings in race-level shifting--the promise is shifting that responds to your every command, and does so consistently, reliably, and dependably.
To further this high-performance, weight-reducing agenda, Altamira CX 1.3 features super light and strong Oval 527 alloy clincher wheels and Challenge Grifo tires, a combination that affords the rider aggressive cornering, stiff response for climbing and accelerating, and amazing mud control. Additionally, Oval 6061 aluminum bar and stem combination sits atop Altamira's tapered head tube, an innovation as of late that beefs up the front end for enhanced strength and stiffness for unprecedented, abuse-proof steering response. The Oval carbon seatpost and hollow-railed chromoly/titanium saddle is light and protective, and fits an "oversized" 34.9mm seat tube size developed to enhance strength and power transfer.
Designed and configured for anyone from the serious CX racer to the enthusiast looking to upgrade to a bike he/she won't soon outgrow, the Altamira CX 1.3 leaves no detail unaddressed--it is cyclocross performance from tire to top tube.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Learn More:
2014 Fuji Altamira CX 1.3 Cyclocross Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Oval BB86 press-fit
- Avid BB7 mechanical disc for road, 160mm / 140mm rotors
- SRAM PG-1170, 11-28T, 11-speed
- KMC X11, 11-speed
- Oval 720 hollow forged, 46/36T
- FC-330 Cross carbon monocoque w/ post-mount disc tabs, tapered steerer & carbon dropout
- C10 ultra high-modulus carbon disc-only frame w/ shaped top tube for portaging, integrated tapered head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, oversized 34.9mm round seat tube, PIIS BB86 shell, replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- SRAM Force22, braze-on mount
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval 310 butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- SRAM Force22 Double Tap
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM Force22, 11-speed
- Oval R700 w/ CrMo-Ti hollow rails
- Oval 905, carbon 31.6mm x 350mm
- SRAM Force22 Double Tap, 22-speed
- Oval 313 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degrees
- Challenge Grifo clincher, 60 tpi, 700c x 32mm, folding
- Oval 527 disc clincher wheelset, 135mm
You May Also Like
- 2014 Scattante CFX SRAM Red 22 Cyclocross Bike Our Price: $4,499.99 SALE: $3,999.99