SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Nevada 1.9 26" Mountain Bike - 2014The 2014 Fuji Nevada 1.9 26" mountain bike takes care of your comfort and any light obstacles in your way by using the latest cycling technology for your every advantage. Whether you are outside for some exercise, fresh air, or to clear your mind, you can focus on you, and let the Nevada cover everything else. Riding in the neighborhood, at the park, or even down some tight singletrack has never been so fun.
The Nevada is designed around a proprietary Fuji A2-SL frame that features a PowerCurve down tube and an oversized seat tube. A2 (which is aluminum and stands for Altair 2) is double-butted for reinforcement, which should give you added confidence regarding the bike's durability and strength. The geometry of the bike places you in a comfortable, upright position for the best field of vision and handlebar control. The frame is matched with Zoom fork that features 100mm of travel.
The components on the Nevada are dependable and keep trail performance in mind. A 21-speed Shimano drivetrain features EZ-Fire trigger shifters, a Shimano Altus rear derailleur for enhanced shifting, and Promax alloy rim brakes provide adequate stopping power.
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy frame provides comfort and trail strength
- Zoom fork with 100mm of travel smooths out light obstacles
- ProMax alloy brakes provide strong stopping power
- Shimano 21-speed drivetrain with EZ-Fire shifters makes transitions in grade and terrain a breeze
Fuji Nevada 1.9 26" Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- FSA square taper w/ sealed cartridge bearing
- ProMax alloy, linear pull
- SunRun freewheel, 13-34T, 7-speed
- KMC, HV500, 7-speed
- Vuelta alloy, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Zoom CH-515 w/ 100mm travel
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney, TX51, 34.9mm
- Oval dual-density Kraton
- Steel rise bar, 6° degree sweep, 25.4mm diameter, 660mm wide, 30mm rise
- FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Shimano EF40 2-finger brake/shifter combo
- Plastic platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Altus, M280, 7-speed
- rear shock:
- Oval Mountain w/ satin steel rails
- Oval, alloy double-bolt micro-adjust, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano EF40 EZ Fire, 7-speed
- Oval, melt-forged alloy, 25.4mm clamp diameter, 20° rise
- Vera Eos, 26" x 2.1", 30 tpi
- Formula FM21 front / FM31 rear, alloy 36H hubs, Vera Terra SPM16 rims
You May Also Like
- Fuji Nevada 1.7 26" Mountain Bike - 2014 No price available.
- GT Aggressor 1.0 Mech 26" Mountain Bike - 2014 No price available.
- GT Backwoods Sport Mountain Bike - 2015 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $499.99 SALE: $399.99