2014 Fuji Nevada 29" 1.1 Mountain BikeAre you ready for some serious singletrack fun? The 2014 Fuji Nevada 29 1.1 mountain bike is not only able to accommodate, but redefine your expectations of a mountain bike ride. With the latest technology in frame manufacturing, suspension, and components, the Nevada is built for speed and efficiency.
The Nevada is designed around a proprietary Fuji A2-SL frame that features a PowerCurve down tube and an oversized seat tube. A2 (which is aluminum and stands for Altair 2) is double-butted for reinforcement, which should give you added confidence regarding the bike's durability and strength. The geometry of the bike places you in a comfortable, upright position for the best field of vision and handlebar control. The frame is matched with an SR Suntour fork that features a remote hydraulic lockout and 100mm of travel. With one press, the lockout ceases the fork's up-and-down motion, which is especially useful while riding on the road, where suspension is needed less.
So, why a 29er instead of a 26" mountain bike? For one thing, larger diameter wheels allow you to roll over obstacles easier and faster. Plus, a larger wheel enables you to carry more momentum, provide better stability, and they have a larger contact patch (the surface area that actually touches the ground at any one time) so they tend to float over soft ground rather than sink in.
The components on the Nevada are dependable and keep trail performance in mind. A 30-speed Shimano drivetrain features Deore trigger shifters, a Shimano Deore XT rear derailleur for precise shifting, and Hayes Dyno Comp hydraulic disc brakes to slow you down, even at great speeds and in adverse weather conditions.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Features:
2014 Fuji Nevada 29" 1.1 Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano ES25 Octolink
- Hayes Dyno Comp, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotor
- Driven, 11-36T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Shimano Deore, M522 Octalink, 44/32/22T
- SR Suntour SF14-XCR-RL w/ remote hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube; Rear Triangle: Fuji A1-SL alloy w/ S-bend chainstays, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore, M610, 34.9mm
- Oval dual-density Kraton
- Oval M100, alloy bar, 9° sweep, 31.8mm diameter, 710mm wide
- FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Hayes Dyno Comp, hydraulic disc
- Alloy platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT, M781 SGS Shadow top normal, 10-speed
- rear shock:
- Oval M200 w/ steel rails
- Oval M300, alloy double-bolt micro-adjust, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Deore, M610 Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Oval M313, 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6° rise
- Hutchinson Cobra, 29 x 2.1", 33 tpi
- Formula DC-73 sealed bearing front / Formula DC-30 rear, 32H disc hubs, Vera DPD22 rims