SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Reveal 1.3 D 26" Mountain Bike - 2014Riding a full suspension bike with 130mm of travel means a lot to every rider. If you are an expert, it makes more trail accessible. If you are a beginner, then get the right bike the first time; more travel means more forgiveness should you make a mistake, even while riding fabled and technical singletrack. If you know you want your mountain bike to do a little bit of everything, but you want it to do those little bits very well, then the Fuji Reveal 26 1.3 D Mountain bike would be an excellent choice.
The Reveal series utilizes Fuji's proprietary Altair A6 SL aluminum tubing on an FSR suspension platform. Made of 6066 aluminum, Altair 6 has a high yield value (increased strength), and an ultra-light, butted tube profile that boasts increased wall thicknesses in high-stress areas and shaves material where it's not needed. The result is a ride with a spritely-feel, but doesn't compromise on strength, rigidity and agility. Thanks to the FSR suspension, the Reveal delivers more control, comfort and efficiency to every ride by isolating chain torque and brake loads. The FSR design is independent of brake forces, so it's free to compress and rebound over terrain features whether you're braking or not; allowing the tires to maintain contact with the ground a greater percentage of the time. The rear brake and drivetrain are decoupled on "floating" seatstays, keeping the FSR suspension active under braking to provide maximum control when it's most needed. Maximum control means greater traction. Finally, the FSR drivetrain is independent of the suspension, so pedal stroke is not affected. Chain torque won't engage the suspension, so as a rider puts effort into the pedals the bike will propel forward, not up and down.
Suspension is a tricky thing. Even with FSR technology at work on your behalf, the right fork and shock are pivotal to overall comfort and performance. The Revelation RL Dual Air fork and Monarch RL (rebound and lockout controls) are a perfect match for the Reveal. The Revelation RL features Rock Shox's Motion Control DNA system and Dual Position Air, which will transform your downhill charge into smooth riding and your uphill slog into a more manageable task. The ultra-stiff 15mm thru-axle and 130mm of travel is epic. Even when the trail is strewn with obstacles, the Revelation RL is responsive and agile.
A custom mix of Shimano Deore/XT/SLX components are race-ready and incredibly efficient. The 38/24 SLX 2x10 crankset is race optimized and features a lighter weight thanks to the Hollowtech II design. The SLX shift levers are of course matched to a set of powerful SLX M675 hydraulic disc brakes with 200/180mm rotors. Finally, the Shadow Plus construction of the XT rear derailleur avoids trail snagging and keeps shifting performance consistent.
Oval Concepts has specialized in high-end parts and wheels for many years. The Oval M713 stem has a slight 6 degree rise, while the 710mm wide M650 handlebar is flat as a pancake and features a 9-degree sweep. This combination puts your body and weight further forward on the bike. The end result is better handling and more control over obstacles. Sun Inferno 25 26" rims are laced with SLX hubs. The Inferno/SLX combinations are outfitted with Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26x2.25 tubeless ready tires. Don't let the name fool you. The Nobby Nic's, while indeed knobby, are the perfect everyman tire. They provide supreme traction by spacing the the knobs out, which creates enough void space for soft soil and increases the tire's mud-shedding capabilities.
- Proprietary A6-SL alloy frame, custom-butted and features a semi-integrated tapered headtube
- RockShox Revelation RL Dual Air fork and Monarch RL rear shock offer solid performance and durability
- The Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain is custom equipped for dependability and high efficiency
- Oval Components supply strength and durability to every ride
Fuji Reveal 1.3 D 26" Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano BB91 press-fit
- Shimano SLX M675, hydraulic disc, 200/180mm rotor
- Shimano Deore HG62, 11-36T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Shimano SLX, M675 hollow Tech II w/ integrated spindle, 38/24T
- RockShox Revelation RL Dual Air w/ remote lockout w/ tapered alloy steerer w/ 15mm thru axle, 140mm travel
- A6-SL alloy, custom-butted, semi-integrated tapered headset w/ 1.5" lower bearing, hydroformed top and down tube, water bottle mount
- front derailleur:
- Shimano SLX, M676, 34.9mm
- Oval dual-density Kraton, lock-on
- Oval M650, alloy riser bar, 9° sweep, 31.8mm diameter, 710mm wide, +/- 5mm rise
- FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano SLX M675 hydraulic disc w/ Inspec
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT, M786 SGS Shadow Plus top normal, 10-speed
- rear shock:
- RockShox Monarch RL
- Oval M600 w/ hollow CrMo rails
- Oval M600, alloy double-bolt micro-adjust, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano SLX, M670 Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Oval M613, 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6° rise
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 26" x 2.35" folding, 67 tpi
- Shimano SLX M678 32H Center Lock disc 32H hubs, Sun Inferno 25 rims