SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Tahoe 1.3 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2014If you're looking for an ultra capable, ultra versatile mountain bike that is ready for serious cross-country riding, Fuji's Tahoe line delivers in spades. The Tahoe 27-5 1.3 boasts a more-than-impressive frame and fork with a list of components that feature the best technology the industry has to offer.
Tahoe's frame is A2-SL custom butted aluminum, a lightweight and ultra strong material that is shaped for efficiency, weight reduction, and excellent power transfer. The tapered headtube (an innovation in recent seasons) serves to improve steering response and strengthen the frame, and it houses a Fox 32 Float 27.5 Evolution fork with 100mm of travel. The fork features Fox's Climb/Trail/Descend feature which allows you to set the stiffness of the fork to match your situation. There's also a remote lock out which will help you climb, and a 15mm thru axle which means it can handle any landing.
Tahoe 27-5 1.3's drivetrain and brake setup is 100% Shimano. Fuji chose the Deore family with the exception of the rear derailleur, which is Deore XT, considered an upgrade from SLX. The Deore family uses the same technology as their pro-level Shimano counterparts, so they guarantee 20 speeds of perfect shifting under all conditions with little need for adjustment. The Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping response, plus amazing modulation so the slowing/stopping control not only stops immediately, but can help you control your trail shredding. And all of this rolls on a pair of alloy, double wall wheels which are light, strong, and able to take a total beating without bowing.
In the cockpit, Tahoe 27-5 1.3 boasts some of Oval's choice level componentry. A pair of Oval M250 alloy handlebars and M313 alloy stem are light and have a slight rise to keep you a bit more upright and in better control. The Oval M400 saddle has chromoly rails for extra durability, and a little flex where it counts.
And you may wonder about the 27.5" wheel size. Also known widely as 650b, this wheel size is a reaction to the 29er revolution, and appeals to those who may not have the height for 29" wheels or don't find such large wheels appealing. But as with the 29er, 650b has a larger wheel contact point means more knobs digging into more dirt, and the ability to roll over some serious obstacles. The Tahoe 27-5 1.3 is more than enough bike to tackle some very serious mountain biking. So whether it's an upgrade, or your first mountain bike, we predict that you'll begin a long and exciting chapter in your cycling experience.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Fuji's proprietary aluminum alloy hardtail frame is light, strong, and has fast, aggressive race geometry
- Fox 32 Float shock sports CTD trail adjust and remote lockout to soak up as much trail as you want
- Full Shimano Deore/XT drivetrain gives 20 smooth, precise gearing options for full on sprints, steep hill climbing, and dizzying top speeds
- Oval alloy stem, bars, and seatpost keep the top-end light and ultra responsive
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph tires are super fast and dig in under all conditions
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes have excellent modulation for better trail control and on-a-dime stopping capability when you need it
Fuji Tahoe 1.3 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano BB91 press-fit
- Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic, 180mm/160mm rotor
- Shimano Deore HG62, 11-36T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Shimano Deore, M615 w/ integrated spindle, 38/24T
- Fox 32 FLOAT 27.5 Evolution CTD w/ remte lock out, 15mm thru axle, tapered alloy steerer, remote lockout, 100mm travel
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, smooth welds, hydroformed top tube, tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" head tube, BB91 bottom bracket
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore, M616, 34.9mm
- Oval dual-density Kraton, lock-on
- Oval M250, alloy riser bar, 9° sweep, 31.8mm diameter, 710mm wide, +/- 5mm rise
- FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
- Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT, M786 SGS Shadow, 10-speed
- rear shock:
- Oval M400 w/ CrMo rails
- Oval M300, alloy double-bolt micro-adjust, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Deore, M610i Rapid Fire, 10-speed
- Oval M313, 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6° rise
- Schwable Racing Ralph, 27.5" x 2.25" folding, 67 tpi
- Formula CL-81 front / Formula CL-36 rear, 32H disc hubs, Sun Inferno 23 rims
You May Also Like
- Fuji Tahoe 1.1 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $2,000.00 SALE: $1,999.00
- Fuji SLM 29 2.3 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $2,199.99 SALE: $1,869.00
- Diamondback Overdrive Sport Carbon 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,499.99 SALE: $1,599.00