SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Totally Free Ship to Store: No minimum order size required. All shipping and overweight/oversize charges waived in cart. Offer DOES NOT apply to expedited shipping methods. Offer not available on previous purchases. Team Performance memberships, renewals and gift cards are not eligible for the Ship to Store option. Please allow 4-7 business days for your order to arrive at the Performance Bicycle store you select. Team Performance 2nd Business Day Shipping Upgrades do not apply to orders shipped to a Performance Bicycle retail location. You will receive an e-mail from the Performance store you selected when your order is available for pickup. Please bring a copy of the E-mail and your photo ID.
SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. Plus Free Shipping See details
Take an Extra 20% Off Performance Exclusive Brands is valid 5/4/2015 only. Offer valid on select items as marked Performancebike.com and by phone. Excludes bikes and frames. Offer is not valid in stores and cannot be combined with other offers and does not apply to taxes, gift cards, Team Performance memberships or renewals, Spin Doctor services or service plans. Offer is limited to stock on hand, while supplies last. Promotion cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Performance Balance Kid's Bike - 2014The Performance Balance Bike is designed to provide the best and safest bike riding experience for your little one. Who needs pedals anyway? The Performance Balance Bike let's your child glide around by simply pushing their way along. By learning balance first, your child is more likely to excel at riding a bike when they are old enough for a bike with pedals. The confidence they gain from a balance bike is proven and the result is a happy tyke that can explore the world under the power of their own two feet.
- Boys and girls just sit on the saddle and push with their feet to propel themselves along
- Once they gain confidence and a little momentum, they can lift their feet off the ground and start cruising
- No pedals, chains or gears to get in the way
- Develops better balancing skills than training wheels
- Makes the transition to a traditional "big kid's" bike easier than ever
- Includes four fun and colorful sticker sets that are easy to apply
- Designed for kids ages two and up Max height from saddle to ground 15", Minimum height from saddle to ground 12"
- Inspect the bicycle every time before it is ridden, and be sure that all parts are assembled securely.
- Periodically check all of the fasteners to insure that everything is securely tightened. Check the handlebars, wheels, seat and all components to make sure that they are totally secure. Replace any broken or worn parts as necessary.
- Remove the bicycle and all of its parts from the carton prior to assembly and lay them out on a flat surface. You will need a 15mm open wrench, 5mm allen wrench and a 6mm allen wrench.
- Install the front wheel into the fork by aligning each threaded axle with the slotted end of the fork. Install a washer and nut to the back side of each fork tube and secure tightly.
- Install the wheel into the rear frame dropouts by aligning each threaded axle into the open slot at the rear of the frame. Install a washer and nut to the back side of each fork tube and secure tightly.
- Check to insure that the Steerer Tube Stem Clamp is installed correctly over the top of the steerer tube. Position the clamp slot towards the front of the bike, pointing away from where the rider will be seated. Insert the stem into the steerer tube and tighten securely. Remove the supplied hardware from the stem clamp to remove top portion of clamp. Install handlebar properly aligned to the front wheel. Replace top clamp and hardware and secure tightly.
- Install the saddle to the seat post clamp by loosening the hardware and inserting saddle rails into clamp. Tighten securely. Insert seatpost into seat tube to proper height for rider and secure seat clamp tightly.
- Step#1 -- Install front wheel into fork
- Step#2 -- Install rear wheel into frame
- Step#3 -- Install Handlebar Assembly
- Step#4 -- Install Seat and Seat post
Performance Balance Kid's Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- 12" Aluminum
- front derailleur:
- Steel, 420mm width
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- Synthetic cover
- standover height: