SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Totally Free Ship to Store. No minimum order size required. All shipping and overweight/oversize charges waived in cart. Offer DOES NOT apply to expedited shipping methods. Offer not available on previous purchases. Some restrictions apply - Team Performance memberships, renewals, gift cards and "retail only" items are not eligible for the Ship to Store option. Ship to Store orders may take longer than other shipping and handling options. Please allow 7-14 business days for your order to arrive at the Performance Bicycle store you select. You will receive an e-mail from the Performance store you selected when your order is available for pickup. Please bring a copy of the E-mail and your photo ID. You can pick up your order at the stores front register.
SPECIAL OFFERLOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR!! See details
Save Now While Supplies Last!
Performance Burnout 20" Kid's Bike - 2014 7-SpeedThe Performance Boys Burnout mountain bike is well suited for everything that a boy will do to his bike: drop it, leave it in the rain, ride it all hours of the day and never want to stop. With this kind of wear-and-tear, you need the quality and dependability that Performance bikes can provide. However, just one look at his shiny new frame, front suspension fork, and tough wheels, and you will suddenly realize that your concerns are not the same as his. Luckily, the Burnout fills his needs for awesome graphics and cool features without compromising safety. Twist shifters give him easy access to seven speeds and the linear-pull brake levers will make power slides a piece of cake. He can pop-out the integrated kickstand whenever he sees a cool bug on the sidewalk and the CPSC reflectors give drivers plenty of visibility when he does.
- 20" 6061 aluminum frame with low standover height offers the perfect fit for boys who are ready to hit the trail
- 40mm of travel in the front fork smoothes out the rough stuff
- Shimano's rear derailleur with guard and Revo twist shifters provide reliable and safe gear changes
- 7-speed system will help him keep pace with the grown ups
- CPSC reflectors enhance visibility in low light
- Integrated kickstand prevents tip-overs
- Linear-pull brakes deliver sure stopping power in any condition
- Durable aluminum wheelset with 36 spokes is built to tackle any off-road adventure
- Please remember to read your owner's manual thoroughly. Inspect and adjust your child's new bicycle before first use and each subsequent use. Inflate the tires to the recommended pressure, always have them wear a helmet, and most importantly, have fun!
Performance Burnout 20" Kid's Bike - 2014 7-Speed
- bottom bracket:
- Square taper
- Tektro linear pull rim
- ProWheel, single ring
- Suspension, alloy steerer and legs
- 6061 aluminum frame with low standover height and kickstand
- front derailleur:
- Alloy, mountain
- Resin, platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- rear shock:
- Performance Kids
- Alloy with QR seat clamp
- Shimano RevoShift, 7-speed
- standover height:
- Kenda, 20 x 2.0"
- Rims: 20" alloy, Hubs: Alloy bolt-on
You May Also Like
- Performance Holeshot 24" Kid's Bike - 2014 Suspension Our Price: $239.00 SALE: $199.00
- Diamondback Octane 24" Kid's Mountain Bike - 2015 Our Price: $300.00 SALE: $299.99
- GT Aggressor 20" Kid's Bike - 2014 Our Price: $274.00 SALE: $239.00