SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Totally Free Ship to Store: Offer valid 4/1/14 – 4/30/14. No minimum order size required. All shipping and overweight/oversize charges waived in cart. Offer DOES NOT apply to expedited shipping methods. Offer not available on previous purchases. Some restrictions apply - Team Performance memberships, renewals, gift cards and retail only items are not eligible for the Ship to Store option. Ship to Store orders may take longer than other shipping and handling options. It may take up to three weeks for the order to arrive at the Performance Bicycle store you select. You will be given an estimated arrival date when you place your order. You will receive an e-mail when your order is available for pickup at the store you have selected. Please bring a copy of the E-mail and a photo ID. You can pick up your order at the stores front register. Plus, we provide Free Assembly and Free Lifetime Adjustments with every bike purchase.
Schwinn Sierra 2 Women's Comfort Bike - 2014The Schwinn Sierra 2 features a step-thru frame design and it has all the bells and whistles you need to get where you want to go. Schwinn updated the steel frame and fork to provide the most comfortable ride possible. They added comfort dual-density grips, a gel saddle, and a SRAM MRX twist shifter to change gears with a casual flick of your wrist. The Sierra 2 is simple, clean in design, and easy to appreciate for its clear commitment to enjoying adventure.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Updated Schwinn comfort step-thru steel frame and fork for a comfortable and durable ride
- Shimano Tourney components with 7-speeds and SRAM MRX Grip Shift shifters for reliable shifting
- Schwinn comfort gel saddle and Schwinn comfort dual-density grips to smooth out the bumps
Schwinn Sierra 2 Women's Comfort Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Promax Alloy V-Brake
- Shimano Tourney, 14-34t, 7-speed
- KMC Z51, 7-speed
- SR Suntour Alloy 40t
- Schwinn Rigid Steel, 1 1/8"
- Schwinn Comfort Step-Thru 26" Steel
- front derailleur:
- Schwinn Comfort Dual-Density Grips
- Comfort Steel, 25.4, 80mm rise
- Threaded, 1 1/8"
- Plastic body with reflector
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney
- rear shock:
- Schwinn Comfort Gel
- Alloy, 27.2 x 350
- SRAM MRX Grip Shift
- Alloy Quill, 25.4
- Schwinn Comfort, 26 x 1.95
- Weinmann ZAC19 doublewall 32 Hole