GT Karakoram Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2014Fast rolling with sure handling, and fun-to-ride, the GT Karakoram Elite Mountain Bike gets GT's legendary Triple Triangle hydroformed and butted Speed Metal Aluminum frame for climbing efficiency and stability, plus it's been upsized to accommodate 29" wheels for obstacle-smashing performance on the trails.
A Rock Shox XC28 TK Mg suspension fork with 100mm of travel soaks up the rough stuff in front and features Turn Key lockout to smooth out those unexpected hits. Shimano Alivio RapidFire shifters offer crisp, precise gear changes and its handy optical display makes it easy to keep track of which gear you're in. 27-speed drivetrain with Shimano Alivio/Acera components gives smooth, consistent shifting action. Deore XT Shadow SGS rear derailleur with a profile a full 15mm less than a traditional derailleur for increased ground clearance, plus it's stronger, lighter and more stable. Avid DB1 hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth modulation and when needed, stop on a dime.
29" Jalco XCD22 Double Wall rims with All Terra alloy hubs offer more clearance and cornering performance. Continental Race King tires, known for fast-rolling performance and all-around traction control, complete the package.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- 100mm front fork with lockout capability
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- The all-new GT Colorado saddle
- Fast-rolling and grippy Continental Race King Tires
GT Karakoram Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Tange Sealed
- Avid DB1, Hydraulic Disc, w/160mm Rotor
- Shimano CS-HG30-9, 11-34T, 9-Speed
- KMC X9
- Shimano Alivio FC-M430, 44/32/22T
- Rock Shox XC28 TK Mg w/100mm Travel, 29", Hydraulically Damped, Magnesium Lowers, 28mm Chrome Steel Uppers, Forged Crown, Post Mount Disc Brake, Turn Key Lock Out, Rebound Adjust, QR
- 29" Hydroformed and Butted Speed Metal ¨ Aluminum (TT/DT) Frame, w/Triple Triangle ¨, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1 1/8" Head Tube
- front derailleur:
- Not listed
- GT Statement
- Kore XCD-R2, 6061 Aluminum, 13mm Rise, 710mm Width
- Kore 1B-1, 1 1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- Avid DB1 Hydraulic
- GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow, RD-M772-SGS
- rear shock:
- All Terra Colorado
- All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- Shimano Alivio, SL-M430, Rapid Fire
- All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt w/CNC Face Plate, 5-degree Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- (F) Continental Race King 29" x 2.2", (R) Continental Race King 29" x 2.2"
- Jalco XCD22, Double Wall, 32H