SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link PliersAre dirt and corrosion making it difficult to remove the masterlink from your derailleur chain? Then you need the Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers. Specifically designed to quickly and effortlessly remove and replace masterlinks.
- Many derailleur chains use a masterlink that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand
- This type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, but over time, grime and oxidation can make it difficult to separate by hand
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles for easy removal
- Vinyl coated handles for a comfortable grip
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- Master Link Derailleur Chains
You May Also Like
- Park Tool CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber Our Price: $26.99 SALE: $24.29
- Park Tool CC-2 Chain Checker Our Price: $29.99 SALE: $26.99
- Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening Anvil Our Price: $28.99 SALE: $26.09