SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase See details
Totally Free Shipping Upgrade On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Garmin Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Online Only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 10/01/14.
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link PliersAre dirt and corrosion making it difficult to remove the masterlink from your derailleur chain? Then you need the Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers. Specifically designed to quickly and effortlessly remove and replace masterlinks.
- Many derailleur chains use a masterlink that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand
- This type of masterlink doesn't require a traditional chain tool, but over time, grime and oxidation can make it difficult to separate by hand
- Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the masterlink and squeeze the handles for easy removal
- Vinyl coated handles for a comfortable grip
Park Tool MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers
- Master Link Derailleur Chains
You May Also Like
- Park Tool CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber Our Price: $26.99 SALE: $24.29
- Park Tool CC-2 Chain Checker Our Price: $29.99 SALE: $26.99
- Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening Anvil Our Price: $28.99 SALE: $26.09