SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Absolute 1.1 D Flat Bar Road Bike - 2014The Absolute model continues to be produced because of its wide appeal to any rider looking for the fast-paced efficiency of a road bike, but with upright geometry and comfort of a mountain bike. For 2014, the Fuji Absolute 1.1 D road bike has a new look, more standover height and churns out more performance than ever. The 1.1 takes this to a whole new level with great components and Fuji technology.
The Absolute 1.1 D is built-up around a great, lightweight frame made from Fuji's A2-SL proprietary aluminum tube set. A2 is double butted for extraordinary strength without adding undue weight. The geometry was adjusted to more evenly dissipate road vibration for a smoother, more comfortable ride. A more compact Absolute geometry places you an upright, confident position, which alleviates pressure on your hands and shoulders and improves your overall field of vision.
Shimano Tiagra and 105 have long been utilized as components on traditional drop bar road bikes for their efficiency, performance and durability. Tiagra flat bar road shifters and a 105 10-speed rear derailleur deliver crisp shifting. An Oval Concepts 520 compact crankset and Shimano Tiagra 12/30 cassette give you a tighter spacing than the 1.3 road bike, but still offer more than enough gear choices for even the steepest of hills.
Hayes Dyno Sport hydraulic disc brakes supply superior stopping power, even in wet conditions. A set of Vera Terra rims are laced to sealed cartridge hubs with stainless aero spokes. The double wall thickness of the rims adds life to your wheel set. Vera Helios tires with a supple 30 TPI casing feature a good balance of grip, low rolling resistance and added puncture resistance.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
Fuji Absolute 1.1 D Flat Bar Road Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Oval Concepts, external, sealed bearing
- Hayes Dyno Sport, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Shimano Tiagra, 12-30T, 10-speed
- KMC X10 w/ MissingLink, 10-speed
- Oval Concepts 520, forged 6066 arms, 50/34T
- FC-770 carbon blade, alloy steerer w/ alloy dropouts
- Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy w/ 1 1/8" semi-integrated headtube, internal shift cable routing
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra
- Oval Concepts P600 SLO, paddle, single lock-on
- Oval Concepts 200, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, 9° sweep, 0mm rise
- FSA, 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Hayes Dyno Sport, hydraulic disc
- Alloy platform
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105, 10-speed
- Oval Concepts R300 w/ steel rails
- Oval Concepts 300, 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, double-bolt micro-adjust
- Shimano Tiagra, Rapid Fire w/ optical gear display, 10-speed
- Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7°
- Vera Helios, 700 x 28c, 30tpi w/ Phalanx flat protection
- Vera Terra DPD22 rims, 32h, alloy disc hubs, stainless aero spokes