SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Roubaix 1.3 C Road Bike - 2014
If you're looking for a legit race bike that's not going to break the bank, may we introduce you to the 2014 Fuji Roubaix 1.3 C road bike. The Roubaix is one of the best and longest selling race bikes in the world, and with good cause. The bike has a reputation for being fast, durable and surprisingly comfortable. The 1.3 delivers up a super stiff frame, carbon fiber fork, Shimano 105 components that will be right at home on a criterium course or hammering for the town line sprint.
The Fuji Roubaix series is designed with more aggressive race geometry to improve critical aerodynamics for maximum speed, and meet the end goal of elevating your performance. Fuji uses their proprietary A6-SL tubes, which are double butted, to increase the frame's durability and maximize rider energy output through enhanced stiffness. A Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket shell provides more surface area to attach a larger down tube and chain stays for better stability and rigidity under load. The internal bearing design is also lighter than traditional external cups as well. Additionally, a tapered head tube improves front-end handling and increases strength under rider torque. The 1.3 C is outfitted with an FC-770 fork with carbon legs to reduce vibration from the road and improved overall stability and handling.
The Roubaix 1.3 C is powered by a Shimano 105 drivetrain. The shifters, working in tandem with the 105 brake design, allow for a greater level of modulation and power from the tops of the brake hoods, where most people ride a majority of the time. The 10-speed SIS 105 rear derailleur integrates the wide link design prominently featured in both Dura-Ace and Ultegra derailleurs to not only promote quick shifting, but to preserve the pivots for greater durability and long term crisp shifting performance. The compact crank and generous 12/28 cassette almost guarantee a comfortable pedaling cadence up and down the road.
Oval Concepts provide the majority of the static component package. Oval 300S and 313 series handlebar and stem are oversized for improved handling and maximum stiffness during acceleration on the drops. An Oval 300 seatpost is easy to adjust fore and aft to ensure proper pedaling position.
Finally, Oval 327 aero alloy clincher wheels with bladed spokes enhance your aerodynamics so you can make the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature a 20/24 spoke count to increase stiffness and a set of Hutchinson Equinox II tires hold you firm to road.
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted frame is superlight, easy to handle and features an FC-770 carbon fork with a tapered head tube for added stiffness
- The Shimano 105 drivetrain has comfortable ergonomics and performance enhancing efficiency
- A compact 50/34 crank and 12-28 cassette make mince meat of ascents and descents alike
- Oval 327 aero wheels feature bladed spokes for increased aerodynamics and Hutchinson Equinox II tires to grip corners like a tiger
Fuji Roubaix 1.3 C Road Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Press-fit BB86 sealed bearing
- Shimano BR-561
- Shimano Tiagra, 12-28T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Oval 520 forged alloy, 50/34T
- FC-770 carbon fork blades, w/ tapered alloy steerer
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy, integrated 1 1/2" lower head tube, oversized 34.9mm seat tube & PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts, forged-road dropout w/ replaceable derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra, band-type 34.9mm
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval 310 butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated
- Shimano 105 STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105, 10-speed
- Oval R500 w/ CrMo hollow rails
- Oval 300 alloy Two-bolt, 27.2mm x 350mm
- Shimano 105 STI shifter/brake combo, Flight Deck-compatible, 20-speed
- Oval 313 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degrees
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 60 tpi, 700c x 23mm, folding
- Oval 327 aero alloy clincher, 20/24H precision road hubs, stainless bladed spokes
You May Also Like
- Fuji Roubaix 1.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,299.99 SALE: $1,199.99
- Fuji SST 3.0 Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,699.00 SALE: $1,599.00
- Fuji Gran Fondo 3.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,999.99 SALE: $1,699.00