SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Supreme 1.1 C Women's Road Bike - 2014Fuji is one of the industry's authorities on carbon bikes, and the 2014 Fuji Supreme 1.1 Women's road bike will make you an authority in the peloton. From the tires to the saddle to the all-new Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 electronic drive train, this bike is as race ready as it gets. Its geometry is designed with the female racer's build in mind--something Fuji has developed to perfection.
The Supreme 1.1 has an absolutely featherweight C10 ultra-high modulus carbon frame and FC-330 carbon monocoque fork w/ RIB Tech, tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropouts--or in other words, an aggressive, responsive, and strong frame and fork set that will help you maximize your performance.
The drivetrain is comprised of the ultimate in 11-speed race components--Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2 Electronic. That is, the crankset, front and rear derailleurs, cassette, shifters, brakes, levers, and chain are all Shimano's top offering...literally the stuff of elite racing. Supreme 1.1 comes configured with a 53/36t mid-compact chainring setup and an 11-28t cassette to help you assault any kind of terrain or to break away from the competition.
The elite Dura-Ace 9070 electronic component group warrants some details. The most obvious upgrade from 7970 is the switch to 11-speed, which makes a world of difference when it comes to shifting progression. Now instead of sacrificing the 15 or 16-tooth cog and the resulting larger jumps in cadence, you have a cassette that can offer a wider range of gearing options with smooth, incremental progressions as you shift up and down. Di2 electronic shifting makes gear changes smooth, precise and effortless. The system features an automatic trimming front derailleur that eliminates chain rub and adjustable-reach levers that can be dialed in to fit any rider's hands perfectly. Wiring is routed through the frame for a clean, uncluttered look and good aerodynamics. The Di2 system is powered by a lithium battery that has a guaranteed range of 1,250 miles. It lets you know when you're running low on juice and it recharges fully in just 90 minutes. The brakes are all-new as well, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings that reduce pivot friction and improve efficiency and controllability. They deliver 10% more power than 7900 brakes, and a smooth, light operation with easily controlled modulation for a consistent, safe braking performance.
The chainring was redesigned with some unconventional, stunning good looks that hide some amazing innovation. The new 4-bolt design certainly stands out from the crowd, but it's not just different for the sake of being different. The new design makes it possible to have a crankset that has no BCD standard, so you can run a 50/34 compact set up or a 53/39 standard ring combo, or any variation thereof, on the same crank. This is truly revolutionary and means it's no longer necessary to change out your cranks if you want to change your front end gearing. The 9000 cranks are made with Hollowtech II construction for maximum stiffness, but shed a few grams over the old version.
Oval 730 tubeless-ready aluminum alloy clincher wheels cut through the air and remain stiff for climbing, and ride on Vittoria Pro Slick tires for excellent response and dampened road vibration. Top all this off with Oval carbon handlebars, and seatpost and an Oval R700 women's saddle, and you have a true composition of race-winning engineering.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- C 10 high-modulus frame is stiff, responsive, and efficient
- Tapered FC-330 carbon monocoque fork dampens road vibration and provides quick, nimble control
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 electronic 22-speed components deliver excellent shifting performance and are ultra lightweight
- Oval carbon bars and seatpost save additional grams
- Women's specific frame geometry and saddle optimize power transfer and comfort for a woman's build
Fuji Supreme 1.1 C Women's Road Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano Dura-Ace press-fit BB86 sealed bearing
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 52/36T, 11-speed
- FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ RIB Tech, tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- C10 ultra high-modulus carbon w/ RIB Tech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, aero seat tube, internal cable routing, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, braze-on mount
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval R910 full carbon, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Shimano Dura-Ace STI Di2 9070
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070, 11-speed
- Oval 700 Women's w/ CrMo Ti rails
- Oval 905, carbon 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 STI, 22-speed
- Oval 713 3D-forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6 degrees
- Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick, 150 tpi, 700c x 23mm
- Oval 733 aero alloy clincher, 33mm rim - 700c, tubeless ready