SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Track Elite Track Bike - 2014Track racing is a unique discipline in the world of cycling. In no other sport are bikes subjected to extreme stresses from both the rider and the shape of the racing surface itself, as they are on the track. So you need a track bike that can handle these forces, shrug them off, and propel you to the top of the podium every time.
The Fuji Track Elite is a new standard in track bikes. Completely redesigned from the ground up, this is a bike made by people who understand that every second, every pedal rotation, and every flick of the handlebars, counts on the track. It's made from the same C10 ultra high-modulus carbon fiber found in the Grand Tour winning Altamira and SST road frames, but shaped into a unique aero tubing profile that helps you cut through the wind. The designers took a look at where the bike receives most of its stresses, from both the outrageously high wattage that most track racers produce, and the G force produced by the banks and turns of the tracks itself, and developed a tube layup that would reinforce these high stress areas. The result is a frame that is incredibly stiff, so that not a single watt or move of the bars is wasted.
The fork is full carbon fiber FC-330 carbon fiber monocoque with straight bladed arms and a beefy, oversized steerer tube. The fork features an aggressive track rake that gives it instantaneous, responsive handling that can make the difference between gold and silver. Like the frame, the fork is also designed for maximum rigidity.
Power transmission falls to the superlative Shimano Dura-Ace 50T track crankset, 15T track cog and a KMC Z510HX chain. This gives you a massive 87.6 gear inches that has the advantage of being easy to spin up and helps you get up to maximum speed without maxing out your cadence.
The build is rounded out with a pair of exceptional 3T Scatto carbon handlebars, Oval 7050 3D-forged stem and a pair of stiff and lightweight Oval 981 Track tubular wheels mounted with Vittoria Pista EVO CS tubular wheels.
This is one of the most impressive machines to hit the velodrome boards in a long time, so if you're looking for something that can deliver a podium finish, the Fuji Track Elite is the bike for you.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- C10 high modulus carbon fiber frame is stiff, lightweight and aerodynamic
- Full carbon fiber track fork with oversized steerer tube delivers precise, responsive handling
- Shimano Dura-Ace track components for rigid, lightweight, power transmission
- 3T Scatto carbon fiber track handlebars provide unparalleled comfort, performance and stiffness
- Oval 981T Track tubular wheels are aerodynamic, unyielding and lightweight
Fuji Track Elite Track Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano Dura Ace Track
- Shimano Dura Ace, 15T
- KMC Z510HX
- Shimano Dura Ace Track, 50T
- FC-330 Fuji Track carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer
- Main Frame: C10 ultra high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower; Rear Triangle: C10 ultra high-modulus carbon aero stays w/ solid stainless steel dropouts
- front derailleur:
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- 3T SCATTO carbon
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Oval R900 w/ carbon rails
- Fuji aero carbon multi-position
- Oval 713 3D-forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6 degrees
- Vittoria Pista Evo CS, 320 tpi, 700c x 22, tubular
- Oval 981T tubular track wheels