SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off is valid 12/26/14 - 12/28/14 only. Discount taken off lowest marked price and is applied in cart - no coupon code needed. Offer excludes bikes and frames and is valid on select items only. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some brands/items are not eligible to receive this offer; visit Terms and Conditions page for details. Not valid on sales tax or shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are subject to change.
Topeak JoeBlow Pro Floor Pump - Performance ExclusivePerfect for home or shop use, the Topeak JoeBlow Pro floor pump looks great and gets the job done fast. Beautifully polished aluminum barrel with sturdy aluminum base combines elegance with outstanding performance. SmartHead design knows whether you have a Presta or Schrader valve, so you never have to swap parts. Top mounted gauge registers up to 160 PSI and air release button makes hitting the right pressure easy. Oversized padded handle with lock and extra long hose with port for a clean look. Exclusive color only available at Performance Bicycle.
- SmartHead design automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schrader valves
- Air release button allows fine-tuning of tire pressure
- Oversized padded handle adds overall comfort to your inflation experience
- Handle lock prevents handle from pulling up while carrying
- Top mounted analog gauge with carbon faceplate registers up to 160 PSI and is easy to read
- Extra long hose for easy access to valves
- Hose dock protects hose and head when not in use
- Polished aluminum barrel is beautiful and durable
- Wide aluminum base with rubber tread for non-slip performance
- Includes ball and air bladder needles
- Includes Dunlop valve adapter
- Needles and valve adapter fit neatly in their own holders
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 9.8 x 28.9"
- Wt. 2.98lbs
Topeak JoeBlow Pro Floor Pump - Performance Exclusive
- barrel material:
- Top Mount
- hose length:
- max. psi: