SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance ExclusiveDesigned for precision handling and the ultimate level of performance, the 2014 Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE is a no-holds-barred race bike capable of turning out high speeds over many miles. The LE, which is an abbreviation for Limited Edition, is a collaboration between Fuji and Performance Bicycle, in order to give you a superb bike with an excellent spec. It features a race-ready frame, with lightweight, refined Shimano Ultegra 11-speed components, a custom paint job, and is available exclusively at Performance.
The Altamira is an ultra-lightweight carbon road bike designed to perform at a level when every second is decisive. The Altamira features a shorter headtube, which translates into a lower handlebar position for ideal aerodynamics and a race-appropriate body position. Additionally, a shorter wheelbase optimizes the overall agility of the bike for a faster response time, especially while cornering at speed.
The C5 frame utilizes Fuji's revolutionary design process, vibration dampening chainstays and super-thin seatstays for an ideal combination of efficiency and comfort in an all-around competition grade road platform. The C5 carbon weaving process translates into a frame that is incredibly stiff without adding unnecessary weight. The Altamira frame has a Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket for added stiffness and weight savings. The tapered headtube gives the rider better handling and realization of power transmission, while the chainstays add increased compliance and stability, giving the Altamira an unbelievable feel for mile after mile.
The Altamira 2.0 LE drivetrain is outfitted with high-end Shimano Ultegra components. Shimano Ultegra features flawless function and lightweight performance. That's why we selected Ultegra and an FSA Gossamer Compact crankset to provide the efficiency that you require for hills and descents alike. The Ultegra 6800 11-speed shifter levers are angled outward, which gives a head start on the arc of the shift with optimized hand placement, increasing comfort and efficiency. Ergonomics are further enhanced by a re-profiled perch that reduces overall reach and girth. The wide-link Ultegra 11-speed rear derailleur's main body was produced with rigid pivots, which creates the foundation for precise shifts. The body and cage design accommodates a 28 tooth large cog so any mountain can be attacked with confidence.
Finally, the 2.0 LE features a low spoke count Oval 527 wheel set with Vittoria Zaffiro Slick tires. These wheels are perfect for dishing out sudden accelerations to the competition without the need for a cross wind susceptible rim height.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Designed for precision handling and the ultimate level of performance
- A shorter headtube, which translates into a lower handlebar position for ideal aerodynamics and a race-appropriate body position
- FC-440 carbon fork blades with a tapered aluminum steerer
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain components feature flawless function and lightweight performance
- Low spoke count Oval 527 wheel set with Vittoria Zaffiro Slicktires
Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Press-fit BB86 sealed bearing
- Tektro R540
- Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11/28T
- KMC X11
- FSA Gossamer Compact, 50/34T
- FC-440 carbon fork blades w/ tapered alloy steerer
- C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra 6800
- Oval 300, Suede
- Oval 310, Aluminum
- FSA, tapered
- Shimano Ultegra 6800
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 GS, 11-speed
- Oval 500, Cromoly rails
- Oval 750, 350x31.6
- Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed
- Oval 313, Aluminum, 7 degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 700x23, 27 TPI
- Oval 527 clinchers, 20/24H precision road hubs