SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
SPECIAL OFFERINSTANT BIKE REBATE. Take An Extra $100 Off Lowest Marked Price, Discount In Cart. See details
Fuji Altamira 3.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance ExclusiveThe 2014 Fuji Altamira3.0 LE strikes the perfect balance between lightweight performance and overall durability. The LE, which is an abbreviation for Limited Edition, is a collaboration between Fuji and Performance Bicycle, in order to give you a superb bike with an excellent spec. It features a hi-tech carbon frame and fork, with efficient, ergonomic Shimano 105 components, a custom paint job, and is available exclusively at Performance.
The Altamira is an ultra-lightweight carbon road bike designed to perform at a level when every second is decisive. The Altamira features a shorter headtube, which translates into a lower handlebar position for ideal aerodynamics and a race-appropriate body position. Additionally, a shorter wheelbase optimizes the overall agility of the bike for a faster response time, especially while cornering at speed.
The frame utilizes Fuji's revolutionary design process, vibration dampening chainstays and super-thin seatstays for an ideal combination of efficiency and comfort in an all-around competition grade road platform. The C4 carbon weaving process translates into a frame that is incredibly stiff without adding unnecessary weight. The Altamira frame has a Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket for added stiffness and weight savings. The tapered headtube gives the rider better handling and realization of power transmission, while the chainstays add increased compliance and stability, giving the Altamira an unbelievable feel for mile after mile.
The Altamira 3.0 LE has a Shimano 105 drivetrain. The shifters, working in tandem with the Tektro R-340 brake design, allow for a greater level of modulation and power from the tops of the brake hoods, where most people ride a majority of the time. The 10-speed 105 rear derailleur integrates the wide link design prominently featured in both Dura-Ace and Ultegra derailleurs to not only promote quick shifting, but to preserve the pivots for greater durability and long term crisp shifting performance. An FSA Omega Compact Crank and an 11/25 Shimano cassette make ascents and descents manageable, so you don't have to worry about finding the proper pedaling cadence.
Finally, the 3.0 LE features a low spoke count Oval 327 wheel set with Vittoria Zaffiro Slick tires. These wheels are perfect for dishing out sudden accelerations to the competition without the need for a cross wind susceptible rim height.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Designed for precision handling and the ultimate level of performance
- A shorter headtube, which translates into a lower handlebar position for ideal aerodynamics and a race-appropriate body position
- FC-770 carbon fork with a tapered aluminum steerer
- Shimano 105 drivetrain components features advanced ergonomics and low maintenance
- Low spoke count Oval 327 wheel set with Hutchinson Nitro tires
Fuji Altamira 3.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- BB86 Press Fit
- Tektro R340
- Shimano Tiagra 4600, 11/25T
- KMC X10
- FSA Omega Compact, 50/34T
- FC-770 carbon fork blades w/ tapered alloy steerer
- C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 105
- Oval 300, Suede
- Oval 310, Aluminum, 31.8mm clamp
- FSA, tapered
- Shimano 105
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105
- Oval 300
- Oval 300, 350x31.6mm
- Shimano 105, 10-speed
- Oval 313, Aluminum, 7 degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 700x23, 27 TPI
- Oval 327 aero alloy clincher, 20/24H precision road hubs
You May Also Like
- Fuji Gran Fondo 2.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,599.99 SALE: $1,899.99
- Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,799.99 SALE: $1,999.99
- Fuji Transonic 2.1 Road Bike - 2015 Our Price: $3,399.99 SALE: $3,399.98