SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Attack 3.0 Road Bike - 2014 Performance ExclusiveThe GT Attack 3.0 Road Bike is the perfect choice for a weekend ride where mileage attained and comfort are key factors. The Attack 3.0 is outfitted with Shimano Sora components and utilizes GT's patented proprietary frame design to deliver comfort and confidence with every stroke of the pedals. The Attack is available exclusively at Performance.
Every great bike begins with a great frame. The 6061 aluminum frame is built for improved handling and lights-out speed at a moment's notice. The frame features sloping geometry for added comfort and a more upright body position. This position reduces neck, back and wrist strain while improving visibility. The carbon High Mod Carbon Matrix fork improves handling by dampening vibration, keeping the rider in control, which makes every turn in the road smooth and confident. Finally, the Attack frame features impact reducing seat stays, which are positioned lower on the seat tube than traditional seat stays. The stay position enhances ride comfort by displacing vibration proportionally throughout the rear triangle.
The Attack 3.0 features a custom mix of Shimano Sora, SRAM and Microshift components. The 18-speed compact drivetrain delivers plenty of gears at a moment's notice to your fingertips. The 10-speed Sora rear derailleur integrates the wide link design prominently featured in both Dura-Ace and Ultegra derailleurs to not only promote quick shifting, but to preserve the pivots for greater durability and long term crisp shifting performance.
Jalco DRX 4000 wheels offer great support and reliability. They are outfitted with a set of Continental Ultra Sport 25c width tires. The Ultra Sports offer low rolling resistance with excellent grip and durability. They're a great all-purpose tire and offer enhanced durability thanks to their multi-layer casing.
- GT 6061 aluminum frame, carbon matrix fork are light and comfortable
- Shimano Sora 18-speed drivetrain is reliable and comfortable
- FSA Tempo compact gearing makes it easy to climb, descend
- Continental Ultra Sport tires provide fast-rolling, good grip balance
GT Attack 3.0 Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Square taper
- SRAM, 12/26
- Shimano HG53
- FSA Tempo, 50/34 compact
- HMCM hi mod carbon matrix legs, alloy steerer, 1 1/8"
- GT 6061 aluminum, double water bottle cages, replaceable derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Microshift, double
- Synthetic, GT plugs
- GT 6061 aluminum
- Shimano Sora
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Sora
- GT Road
- GT, alloy
- Shimano Sora, 9 speed
- GT 6061 aluminum, threadless
- Continental Ultra Sport
- Jalco DRX 4000, 6061 aluminum
You May Also Like
- GT Attack 2.0 Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $999.99 SALE: $699.00
- GT Attack 1.0 Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,199.99 SALE: $849.00
- Fuji Roubaix 1.3 C Road Bike - 2013 Our Price: $1,099.00 SALE: $999.00