SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
SPECIAL OFFERLOWEST PRICE OF THE YEAR!! See details
Fuji Traverse 1.8 Women's Sport Hybrid Bike - 2014 Performance ExclusiveVersatility is not always easy to find in today's world of specialization. This is especially true in the world of cycling. Fuji has an answer for those who are looking for a bike that is excellent for fitness, but is also versatile, comfortable, and of good quality for recreation: The Fuji Traverse 1.8 Sport Hybrid Bike; and it's available exclusively at Performance.
First of all, while the Traverse scores high on the speed, agility, and fitness factors, its lightweight T6-6061 aluminum frame features a more relaxed geometry than competition frames would--this means you still get plenty of pedaling torque, but while sitting a bit higher up to prevent back, neck, or shoulder stress. The Zoom 386 suspension fork adds to the comfort by absorbing road bumps and potholes so you don't have to. This winning combination rides on a pair of lightweight Vera Terra double wall alloy rims--alloy equals light, and double wall equals strong. Vera EOS tires are slick for excellent efficiency, but wide for added traction and comfort.
The Traverse also features a Shimano Tourney front derailleur, 7-speed cassette, as well as a SRAM X3 rear derailleur with SRAM 3.0 shifters. You'll experience smooth, quick, and responsive shifting that won't go out of adjustment. Power this shifting setup with a Vuelta 48/38/28-tooth crankset, and you get 21-speeds of gearing for any riding situation from acceleration, to high speeds, to climbing steep inclines.
In addition to a more relaxed frame geometry, the Traverse 1.8 takes other comfort measures as well. The Oval Concepts Comfort Grips and Oval Sport saddle provide plenty of padding where it counts, and the aluminum alloy riser handlebars and stem keep you sitting tall. In addition, this setup gives you greater control and 360° visibility for enhanced safety.
For those with an active lifestyle who like a quick commute to the local shopping center, school, or workplace, or those who enjoy rides in the neighborhood, local park or greenway, or dirt/gravel country lanes, the Fuji Traverse is sporty, strong, durable, engineered for performance, and definitely delivers the fun.
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy is durable and lightweight
- Zoom fork with 50mm of travel takes the sting out of bumps
- SRAM 21-speed drivetrain offers plenty of gears for hills
- Comfort grips and sport saddle provide the support you need
Fuji Traverse 1.8 Women's Sport Hybrid Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Tektro linear pull, forged alloy
- Sunrun, 14-34T, 7-speed
- KMC H500, 7-Speed
- Vuelta, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Zoom 386 suspension, 50mm travel
- A2-SL butted 6061 w/ semi-integrated headtube, Rack and fender mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney, 34.9mm
- Oval Concepts Comfort Grip
- Oval Concepts Alloy Riser Mountain Bar / 25.4 / 6 Degree Sweep / 10mm Rise / 6061 Aluminum
- FSA No. 10, semi-integrated
- Promax, 2-finger
- Wellgo, one piece resin platform
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM X3, 7-speed
- rear shock:
- Oval Concepts Sport Saddle / Steel Rail / Vinyl Cover
- Oval Concepts Alloy Post / 2 Bolt / 31.6mm / 6061 Aluminum
- SRAM 3.0, 7-speed
- Oval Concepts Stem Alloy / 25.4 / 20 Degree
- Vera EOS, 700 x 38c, 30 tpi
- Formula alloy hubs, 32H Vera Terra DPM18 double-wall alloy rims
You May Also Like
- Fuji Traverse 1.5 D Sport Hybrid Bike - 2014 Our Price: $599.99 SALE: $449.00
- Fuji Traverse 1.7 D Sport Hybrid Bike - 2014 Our Price: $499.99 SALE: $369.00
- Fuji Traverse 1.6 Women's Sport Hybrid Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $449.00 SALE: $399.00