SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Easton EC70 SL Front Road Wheel - Closeout!Want to go faster? The Easton EC70 SL Front Wheel can help. It combines the lightweight stiffness of unidirectional carbon with the durable convenience of aluminum to create a wheel with impressive aerodynamics, superb braking and minimal weight. 42mm rim depth with an "H" section alloy extrusion co-molded to a structural carbon rim provides streamlined performance and exceptional stopping power at speed. Sealed bearing R4 hub with Sapim double butted, straight-pull spokes deliver smooth and highly efficient energy transfer. Hand-built and acoustically tuned, this carbon/aluminum wheel gives you the best of both worlds.
- EC70 unidirectional carbon and EC90 aluminum rim is lightweight, stiff, durable and damps vibration
- 42mm rim profile with a 20mm external rim width and recessed spoke nipples for aerodynamics
- "H" section alloy extrusion co-molded to the structure of the carbon rim aids in heat dispersion while braking
- R4 hub with sealed cartridge bearings spins fast and weighs next to nothing
- Sapim double butted, straight-pull spokes provide reliable strength and streamlined performance
Easton EC70 SL Front Road Wheel - Closeout!
- accessories included:
- Owner's Manual
- lacing pattern:
- rim height:
- rim width:
- Internal: 15mm; External: 20mm
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- tire size:
- tire type:
You May Also Like
- Easton EC70 SL Rear Road Wheel - Closeout! Our Price: $799.99 SALE: $399.99
- Shimano Dura-Ace WH-9000-C24-TL Tubeless Clincher Wheelset Our Price: $1,199.99 SALE: $999.99
- Zipp 60 Clincher Rear Road Wheel Our Price: $824.99