SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Diamondback Overdrive Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014Since around the time bikes first met dirt, Diamondback has been developing off-road bikes for all kinds of riding. They've been among the leaders since the advent of mountain biking, and 2014 is no exception. A perfect choice for a rider who wants a versatile bike that has all the moxie to manhandle some intense single-track mountain trails, the Diamondback Overdrive Comp 29er mountain bike can deliver all the on-road and off-road performance you need.
The 6061-T6 aluminum frame is formed and butted, which is frame technology that allows tube shapers to reduce the bulk of material in lower stress areas significantly reducing weight without making any sacrifice in strength. A RockShox suspension fork has 100mm of travel to absorb trail obstructions and facilitate safe, controlled downhill riding. This frame/fork combo rides on a pair of 29" double-walled alloy rims and WTB Wolverine Comp tires. The 29er revolution is here to stay because of its increased efficiency, lower rolling resistance, and its main feature--rolling over rocks, logs, ruts, and roots much more easily and smoothly than their 26" predecessors.
A 30-speed drivetrain with SRAM cranks and Shimano shifters and derailleurs means 30 flawless, smooth, and responsive shifting options for steep climbs, instant acceleration, or maintaining high speeds over prolonged periods. While geared (ignore pun) toward mountain riding where the terrain is more dramatic, this drivetrain makes for an easy trip across town for work, school, weekend or wherever the adventure takes you.
Overdrive Comp also features a collection of lightweight aluminum alloy components to include DB Lazer forged handlebars and seatpost and DB 3D alloy stem. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide superior stopping power with a larger rotor up front where most of the braking load is distributed. A DB Race saddle and DB Kraton Grips top of the ensemble to deliver on the promise of a 29er mountain bike that is versatile enough to do all you're A to B riding and to dominate just about any off-road trail you can find.
- 6061 aluminum frame is light, strong, fast, and has ideal all-purpose geometry
- 100mm travel Rockshox XC 30 TK 29" fork is ready for some real downhill, rough terrain, trail obstacles
- A 3x10 SRAM/Shimano drivetrain is simple and provides effortless shifting and plenty of gearing options for tough up and down trails
- Shimano BR-M445 Hydraulic Disc w/180mm front / 160mm rear Rotors provide superior stopping and excellent modulation
- 29"wheels are less prone to sinking in soft material such as sand and mud due to the larger contact patch causing lower ground pressure
Diamondback Overdrive Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Shimano BR-M445 Hydraulic Disc w/180mm frt / 160mm rear Rotors
- Shimano HG62 10spd Cassette (11-36t)
- Shimano HG54 10spd
- SRAM S800 for 10spd, w/ replaceable rings, 44/32/22t
- Rock Shox XC 30, TK-29" w/turn key lockout, 100mm travel, ext. rebound, compression adj.
- Overdrive 29" Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Formed Top / Down Tube, 1.5" Tapered machined headtube, forged drop outs w/replaceable hanger, disc only
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore 10spd, Low clamp, dual pull, 34.9
- DB4L 135mm Kraton
- DB Lazer Series 31.8mm low rise
- FSA No.42 , Sealed ACB for Taper Headtube
- Shimano BR-M446 Hydraulic
- Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore 10spd Shadow type
- rear shock:
- DB Race saddle
- DB Lazer Series Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Shimano Deore 10spd Rapidfire
- DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- 32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall, Hubs: (F) 32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount (R) 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
You May Also Like
- Diamondback Overdrive Pro 29" Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,599.99 SALE: $1,399.99
- Diamondback Mason Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,800.00 SALE: $1,799.99
- Diamondback Recoil Pro 29 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,500.00 SALE: $1,499.99