SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
SE Bikes Bronco 20" BMX Bike - 2014If the young rider in your life is outgrowing his/her first bike, an all-purpose 20" BMX setup is an excellent segue to development as a rider. SE Bikes has created the Bronco for just this scenario, providing decades-proven SE engineering coupled with an impressive list of features at an impressive price.
Most notably, the Bronco oufits an ultra-durable hi-tensile steel frame and fork with a host of components that will enhance your child's cycling experience through performance, durability, reliability, safety, and corrosion resistance. A kid with a bike that stands up to the trials of the neighborhood and the weather spends more time riding and less time waiting for his bike to get out of the shop.
As already noted, Bronco's frame and fork is seriously tough, but uses butting technology to keep it lightweight--nothing is more discouraging for a young rider than lugging a poor-quality, overweight bike around. In addition, lightweight and corrosion resistant components such as alloy rims, hubs, stem, and brakes do wonders to empower the rider to ride harder, farther, and fly higher.
Lastly, since safety is paramount, Bronco is fitted with a coaster brake and alloy V-brakes which are ultra responsive and reliable. Couple that with SE mini grips to keep your child's hands from slipping, platform pedals to avoid losing connection with the bike, and Kenda K-rad tires for all purpose traction on multiple surfaces and weather conditions, and you've got a bike that will keep the rider engaged, safe, and out of the shop for years.
- Butted Hi-tensile steel frame is light and durable
- Alloy V-brakes are super safe, reliable, and responsive
- K-rad tires enhance safety, control, in all conditions
- Alloy wheels, stem, brakes, and hubs keep weight down
SE Bikes Bronco 20" BMX Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- American BB
- Promax V-Brake
- 16T Coaster Brake
- KMC Z410A
- 1-pc Steel, American BB, 140mm, 36T
- SE Racing Hi-ten 1 1/8" threadless steer tube
- SE Racing Hi-ten
- front derailleur:
- Mini Grip
- SE Wing Bar, 21" x 5.5"
- Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- Promax 2-Finger
- Resin SE
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- SE Racing w/ Custom Imprinted Cover
- SE Straight Post, 25.4mm
- standover height:
- SE Racing Front-Load 1-1/8" Alloy
- Kenda K-Rad, 1.95" F, 1.75" R
- SE Racing 32H Hubs w/ Alex C1000 rims
You May Also Like
- GT Zone 20" BMX Bike - 2014 Our Price: $300.00 SALE: $299.99