SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
SE Bikes Everyday 20" BMX Bike - 2014Buying your kid's first "real" bike can be challenging no matter what kind of riding he or she is interested in. BMX bikes bring the same list of questions regarding purpose, quality, durability and abuse resistance as other types of bikes. So the short answer is that if your child is interested in learning BMX--as in riding some ramps, dirt jumps, park riding, street tricks, and you also want him or her to have a solid, reliable, and low maintenance bike for neighborhood, pool, and school, the SE Racing Everyday BMX bike definitely strikes an impressive balance between legitimate dirt/street/park bike quality and bottom line price.
For example, Everyday features an extremely durable hi-tensile steel frame and fork, a material generally considered the heavier cousin to chromoly, the material of higher-end, competition BMX frames. However, using updated tubing technology, Everyday is able to boast an overall weight of 25 lbs, within the realm of the weight for many chromoly bikes, which are notably higher in price. Bottom line: there are lighter bikes, but your child won't be weighed down when trying to learn tricks the way he/she may be by other "entry level" bikes.
In the interest of performance, Everyday also features other lightweight parts that you'd find on competition bikes. Three-piece chromoly cranks are much stronger and lighter than steel cranks, and are the singular option for pros. Add in alloy wheels, seatpost, and stem, and the same rule applies. Top it off with SE's own ultra light, padded seat, DSP grips, and super durable, lightweight nylon platform pedals (also competition ready), and you have a safe, team-inspired bike that will fit right in at the jam, stay tough on the street, and fly high at the park.
- Hi-tensile steel frame and fork is durable, and shaped to be the lightest of its kind
- 3-piece chromoly crank set stands up to extreme pressures and is the choice of pros
- Alloy stem, seatpost, brakes, and wheels are designed to be light yet abuse proof
- Dialed-in street/park/dirt look will blend in at any venue
- Overall weight of 25 lbs will not discourage your young rider with too much lugging
- Street tires are all purpose for safety and performance in all conditions
- Alloy brakes are quick, safe, and responsive
SE Bikes Everyday 20" BMX Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Mid BB
- Tektro (rear only) FX340D U-Brake, Soft-Compound Shoes
- 9T Driver freewheel
- KMC Z410A
- 3-piece chromo
- Tapered Legs, 3/8" Dropouts w/ 32mm Offset
- New 2014 Frame Design, Mid BB, 5mm Dropouts, Integrated Seat Clamp
- front derailleur:
- SE DSP Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SE Wing Bar, 27.5" x 7.5"
- 1 1/8" Threadless
- Tektro Alloy
- SE Nylon Fiber
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- Lightweight SE Seat/Post Combo w/ Padding
- Integrated Alloy, 25.4mm
- SE Top-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Innova 20" x 2.25" F, 20" x 2.20" R
- SE Alloy 36H 3/8" F & 14mm Semi-Sealed R Hubs with Alloy Rims