2014 SE Racing Floval Flyer 24" BMX Race BikeFrom top tube to tire tread, everything about the 2014 SE Racing Floval Flyer 24" BMX Race Bike lives and breathes to battle it out on the track. SE has been sending BMX racers to the podium for 40 years, and there's no sign of their letting up.
A super light 6066 aluminum frame for 2014 features an integrated headset for unreal response, floval tubing for reduced resistance, and 3D forged dropouts for added durability. The fully chromoly "Landing Gear" fork is a classic updated with tapered legs and forged dropouts making it SE's lightest, fastest, and strongest fork yet.
At the helm atop a butter-smooth sealed bearing headset is a front load alloy stem with cutaways to shave weight, and a pair of chromoly SE Floval handlebars that are lightweight, responsive, and can handle even the most uneven nose landings. SE's mushroom grips keep your hands where you want them--this front-end setup is more than competition ready.
Chromoly 3-piece cranks are standard for pro-level racers because they're light, have zero medial flex for amazing power transfer, and refuse to snap even in the most torque-wrenching, bad landing scenarios. Floval Flyer's sealed bearing hollow axle alloy hubs hosting Alienation Deviant front & Alientaion Black Sheep rear double-wall alloy rims are racing light, but will stay true all season long.
Nothing is left to chance with the new Floval Flyer 24". It is an out-of-the-box and straight-to-the-track bike that not only has one of BMX's most respected names on it, but it also uses BMX's latest technology to push you to the finish first.
- 6066 aluminum frame with floval tubing is light, strong, and aerodynamic
- Full chromoly Landing Gear fork is tapered to be light and strong
- Integrated head tube with sealed bearing headset is responsive and light
- Alienation wheelset shaves weight and has amazing response during acceleration
- Chromo cranks and handlebars can handle any landing or wreck
2014 SE Racing Floval Flyer 24" BMX Race Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Integrated Sealed External BB
- Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- 17t Freewheel
- KMC Z33
- 180mm Forged Alloy 2-pc w/ Alloy 39T Chainring, Hollow Axle
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear, Tapered Legs
- New 2014 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- front derailleur:
- SE Racing Mushroom Wing Grip w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
- Cr-Mo SE Racing Floval Bar, 28" x 6.5"
- Tange Sealed 1-1/8" Integrated Headset
- Promax XL-333, 2-Finger Alloy
- X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- SE Pivotal Race Seat
- Pivotal Alloy, 27.2mm
- SE Front-Load Alloy, Lightweight External Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Tioga Power Block 24" x 1.75" F, 20" x 1.60" R
- Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Deviant F & Alientaion Black Sheep R, 36H Double-Wall Rims, 17T Cassette, Stainless Spokes
You May Also Like
- 2014 SE Racing Quadangle Looptail Retro BMX Bike (Limited Edition/Numbered) Our Price: $630.00 SALE: $629.99