SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
SE Bikes Quadangle Looptail 20" Retro BMX Bike - 2014 Limited EditionIconic is perhaps the only way to describe it, but the limited edition/numbered 2014 SE Racing Quadangle Looptail 20" Retro BMX Bike also may be referred to as just plain rad. Any old-school BMXer out there knows that your vintage bikes look awesome and you love them, but they are pretty squirelly to ride. The distinctive beauty of the 2014 Quadangle is that it looks super retro--like it's hard to tell from the original (other than it's not marred by decades of face-plants and rain), but it features updated geometry so that the rider can tackle doubles, dirt jumps, and street tricks with 21st century confidence.
Quadangle's unique double down tube design is straight from the early 80's, and has stood the test of time. It is fully chromoly and fitted with SE's most up-to-date fully chromoly Landing Gear fork. The drivetrain features retro 45/16T gearing on a tubular chromoly 3-piece crankset--the stuff of old-school pros. Platform pedals and retro grips look and feel like the real thing, and double-wall alloy rims float on high-flange alloy hubs with sealed bearings...the kind of stuff regular kids used to stare at for hours in the BMX Plus.
The Tektro alloy v-brake gives you a update that's subtle looking, but delivers a major performance boost with more responsive braking and better modulation...because we all remember how we could never get the side-pulls just right. Pro wing chromo bars, an alloy top-load stem, and some retro nylon pads top off the new Quadangle perfectly...and with the black on chrome color scheme, old-schoolers will be staring you down from 50 paces wondering what BMX wizard granted you with such a bike.
- Full chromoly double-downtube Quadangle frame and Landing Gear fork are lightweight, strong, and retro beautiful
- Full chromoly 3-piece crank is race-level light and super durable
- Power Wing bars are full chromoly and are racer's choice to this day
- Updated geometry provides better action when shooting, sprinting, jumping, or flatlanding
- Alloy double wall wheelset can take a serious beating but remain lightweight
- Black/chrome colorway is the stuff of old-school BMXer dreams
SE Bikes Quadangle Looptail 20" Retro BMX Bike - 2014 Limited Edition
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed American BB
- Tektro BX-310 V-Brake, Slick Cable, Skyway Brake Pads
- 16T Freewheel
- KMC Z410A
- SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, Closed-End Invisibolt, 180mm, 44T Alloy SE Bubble Sprocket
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear
- New 2014 Frame Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubing, Classic Double Downtube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Limited Edition & Individually Numbered
- front derailleur:
- SE S-1E Retro Grip
- Cr-Mo Power Wing, 28.5" x 8.25"
- Tange Alloy DX4 1-1/8" Threadless
- Tektro 316A, 2-Finger Alloy
- X-Pedo Low-profile Platform w/ Removable Pins
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- SE Lightning Blitz Seat w/ Bottle Opener
- Retro Fluted Micro-Adjust Aluminum, 25.4mm
- Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved SE Logo & Lightweight Cutouts, Hidden Top Cap
- Kenda K-Rad 20" x 2.125" F, 20" x 1.75" R
- Sealed Bearing 36H High-Flange Alloy Bubble Mohawk Hubs w/ Alex DM-24 Double-wall Rims, 16T Freewheel, Stainless Spokes