SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Charge Cooker 2 29er Mountain Bike - 2014The hardtail 29er is widely considered one of the most versatile bikes available, ready to handle your local single-track trail or your pavement commute with aplomb.
The Charge Cooker 2 29er Mountain Bike features an intelligent balance of high performance and affordability. It's equipped with versatile and proven components. The new 6061 Aluminum frame is light weight and stiff, making sure that the power you put to the pedals makes it to the wheels with maximum efficiency. This is complimented by the matching RockShox fork which gives you the option to have 100mm of plush travel or to be completely locked out with the switch of a button. If you're the kind of rider who wants to ride off road but also wants the option to ride the pavement to get to the trail, this is the bike for you.
Backing up this rock solid fuselage is the latest in budget minded mountain biking components. This is of course anchored by the Shimano Deore group. This uses a Shimano Deore double crankset and a 10-speed cassette which borrows heavily from Shimano's racing groups without the high price tag. Stopping power is more than handled by the Pro Max Decipher hydraulic disc brakes. Maxxis Aspen tires mounted on WTB rims and a Charge Spoon saddle make for a smooth, comfortable ride.
If you're looking for the latest mountain biking trends in a do-anything cycling machine, look no further than the Charge Cooker 2.
- 6061 series butted aluminum frame
- RockShox 100mm travel fork with Turnkey lockout
- Shimano Deore Trigger Shifters (2x10)
- Maxxis Aspen Tires (29x2.1)
- Charge Spoon Saddle
Charge Cooker 2 29er Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano ES-25, Octalink, fully sealed
- Pro Max Decipher, hydraulic disc with 180mm/ 160mm rear rotors
- Shimano HG-62 11-36t
- YBN S10CR
- Shimano Deore M615, double ring, 38x24t
- TurnKey lockout, 100mm travel
- 6061 Series, butted aluminium, post mount disc, semi-integrated headset
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore
- Charge Griddle lock-on
- Shield flat top riser, 9° backsweep
- Semi intergrated, looseball
- Pro Max Decipher
- MTB alloy platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore Shadow
- rear shock:
- Charge Spoon
- Shield alloy
- Shimano Deore Trigger
- Shield MTB 31.8mm
- Maxxis Aspen 2.1"
- WTB SX19, doublewall rims with Charge Shield hubs