SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Charge Cooker 3 29er Mountain Bike - 2014The Charge Cooker 3 steps up to the task at hand and features the plush, smooth ride of a Tange Infinity steel frame backed up by a RockShox fork and the latest SRAM drivetrain. This bike is ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
The Cooker 3 features an intelligent balance of high performance and affordability. It's equipped with versatile and proven components. The proven Tange Infinity frame will provide a chatter absorbing, exceedingly smooth ride you may not have thought possible from a hardtail. This is complimented by the RockShox XC30 fork which gives you the option to have 100mm of plush travel or to be completely locked out with the switch of a button. If you're the kind of rider who wants to ride off road but also wants the option to ride the pavement to get to the trail, this is the bike for you.
Backing up this rock solid fuselage is the latest in balanced mountain biking components. This is of course anchored by the SRAM X5 group. This uses a SRAM X5 double crankset and a 10-speed cassette which borrows heavily from SRAM's racing groups, only without the high price tag. Stopping power is more than handled by the Avid Elixr 1 hydraulic disc brakes. Maxxis Aspen tires mounted on WTB Speed Disc rims and a Charge Spoon saddle make for a smooth, comfortable ride.
If you're looking for the latest mountain biking trends in a do-anything cycling machine, look no further than the Charge Cooker 3.
- Tange Infinity seamless double butted cro-mo Frame
- RockShox CX30 100mm travel fork with Turnkey lockout
- SRAM X5 Trigger Shifters (2x10)
- Maxxis Aspen Tires (29x2.1)
- Charge Spoon Saddle
Charge Cooker 3 29er Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- SRAM GXP
- Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc with 170mm/ 160mm rotors
- SRAM PG 1030 11-36t
- YBN S10CR
- SRAM X5, double ring, 38/24t
- RockShox XC30 Coil, tapered steerer tube, TurnKey lockout, 100mm travel
- Tange Infinity, seamless, double butted cro-mo, tapered headtube
- front derailleur:
- SRAM X7
- Charge Griddle lock-on
- Shield Lite flat riser, 9° back sweep
- FSA Orbit C, sealed bearing
- Avid Elixir 1
- MTB alloy platform
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM X5 Mid cage
- rear shock:
- Charge Spoon
- Shield Lite alloy
- SRAM X5 trigger shifter
- Shield Lite MTB, 31.8mm
- Maxxis Aspen 2.1"
- WTB Speed Disc i19, doublewall rims with Charge Shield hubs