SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
GT Sensor 9R 2.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance ExclusiveMake things easy on yourself. A full suspension 29er rolls over and mows down just about every single track obstacle in your way, but it takes a quality build like the GT Sensor 9R 2.0, including great components and suspension to sustain performance for the duration of your ride.
It begins with the frame. The GT Speed Metal aluminum frame is shaped using a hydroforming technique which allows for the reinforcement or removal of material from all the right places. It features a beefy bottom bracket, forged linkage and pivots. It has an Independent Drivetrain suspension design where the rear wheel and bottom bracket are synchronized in motion. As the name suggests, the suspension operates independent from the bike's drivetrain to eliminate bob.
A great frame doesn't directly translate into a great ride. You need capable components and a fork that can handle the terrain. The Rock Shox Recon Silver TK 29er 120mm fork performs beautifully and has all the features you need to custom tune your every ride; a lockout for climbing or fire roads, a rebound adjust for trail sensitivity, and a 15x100mm thru axle adds stiffness for acceleration and better handling. Fox Racing Shox Float CTD (Climb, Trail, Descend) rear shock allows for quick tuning adjustments, even while riding.
The drivetrain features only proven Shimano components. A mix of 10-speed SLX and Deore accomplish both drivetrain efficiency and durability. The Sensor 9R 2.0 features a race caliber Shimano SLX Shadow Plus rear derailleur for fast and true shifts. You can rely on the Deore shifters that have an intuitive throw when you're diving in and out of tight single track. The Deore triple crankset gives you the most gearing options possible for massive climbs or obstacle strewn descents. Finally, Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic brakes provide plenty of stopping power on every descent.
The GT Sensor 9R 2.0 Mountain Bike is a great choice if you're looking for modern technology and a full suspension 29er that can handle climbing and descending confidently and efficiently.
- The Sensor 9R 2.0 is a burly aluminum 29er that has hydroformed tubes, which strengthens the frame
- Rock Shox Recon 29er fork and Fox Racing Shox Float CTD rear shock suspension
- Shimano 10-Speed drivetrain featuring an SLX Shadow Plus rear derailleur
- Avid Elixir 1 Hydraulic Brakes
- Alex MD19 Double Wall 29er wheels with Continental X-King tires deliver low rolling resistance for snappy speed
- Aluminum Kore, Easton, and All Terra bar, stem and seatpost
GT Sensor 9R 2.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Avid Elixir 1, w/ 180mm Rotor front, 160mm rear
- Shimano CS-HG62-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
- KMC X10
- Shimano Deore, FC-M612, 40/30/22T, 3x10
- RockShox Recon Silver TK 29 Solo Air, 120mm Travel, 15x100mm Maxle, w/ Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Alloy Steerer
- GT Speed Metal Aluminum Frame, Hydroformed (TT,DT) 120mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System w/ Forged Linkage, Pivots, Bottom Bracket, Dropouts, and 1 1/8" Zerostack Head Tube, w/ 9R Specific Geometry
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore, FD-M611
- GT Statement
- Kore XCD Riser, 710mm Width, 13mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA ZS-4D, Cartridge Bearing, 1-1/8"
- Avid Elixir 1
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano SLX Shadow Shadow Plus, RD-M675-SGS
- rear shock:
- Fox Racing Shox Float CTD SV, 7.5"x2" Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
- All Terra Colorado Mg Rail
- All Terra AL6061
- Shimano Deore, SL-M610, Rapid Fire
- Easton EA50, 1-1/8" Threadless, 8° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Continental X-King, 29"x2.2"
- Jalco XCD22, 32H, All Terra Alloy Disc, 15x100mm Thru Axle
You May Also Like
- GT Sensor 9R 1.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,699.99 SALE: $1,899.00