SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Scattante W350 Women's Road Bike - 2014Riding a bike is one of life's greatest pleasures; or it should be. While many bikes are not designed specifically for men, they do make assumptions on how the bike's geometry might best fit a man based on body-type generalizations. However, women tend to have shorter arms and a shorter torso than men. That's why the Scattante W350's compact geometry and Shimano Claris reach adjustable levers may suit you best.
Whether it's a bike for a man, woman or child, comfort is almost always the most important thing while riding on the road. The Scattante W350 has your most important need in mind. The compact geometry means a more upright position, which alleviates hand pressure, helps to prevent back discomfort and increases your field of vision. The aluminum frame is lightweight, making it easier to maneuver and features a carbon-legged fork with a tapered steerer to help lessen vibration and jostling coming from the pavement as you ride.
Two of the great features of Shimano Claris are the ergonomic hoods and an optical gear display. They have an ergonomic hood for added comfort and an optic gear display, so you don't have to look down to see what gear you're in. Claris is very easy to use with index shifting for up or down shifting across the gear range.
The Scattante W350 is setup with an 8-speed triple chainring configuration. That means 24 different speeds to tackle descents and ascents. While more speeds may seem intimidating, it's as simple as shifting across the range to find a gear that is most comfortable to you as the road grade changes.
From the durable components to the plush handlebar tape, the women's Scattante W350 is packed with features that are sure to please for miles to come.
- Full aluminum frame with compact geometry and a carbon fork puts comfort first
- Alloy handlebar, stem and seatpost provide mile after mile of durable performance
- Shimano Sora 24-speed drivetrain affords multiple gears from which to choose
- Kenda K-191 tires offer low rolling resistance and solid grip
- Includes pedals with toe straps to maximize efficiency on upstrokes
Scattante W350 Women's Road Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Alloy Road
- Shimano CS-HG51 11-28 8-SPEED
- KMC HV700 8-SPEED
- 50/40/30 Triple, Alloy
- Carbon, aluminum steerer, tapered
- Full aluminum compact. tapered headtube, double water bottle mounts, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Claris
- Alloy Road, 31.8mm
- FSA, tapered
- Shimano Claris
- Platform with toe clips
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Sora 3500
- Velo, Satin Steel Rails
- Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Shimano Claris ST-2400
- Alloy Road, 31.8mm, 10 degree rise
- Kenda K-191 700x23, 30 TPI
- 700C, Alloy 32-hole, 14-gauge spokes