SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT DYNO VFR 18" BMX Bike - 2014 Hand BrakeGrowing up is fun, especially when it means getting a new bike that fits. The Dyno VFR with 18" wheels has the look and feel of the bikes the bigger kids ride, and has many of the same technical features. The Dyno VFR 18 is a bike that fits and can help younger kids develop better riding skills and feel grown up all at the same time.
The free wheeling Dyno VFR 18" is tough fast and fun, and it has what it takes to keep up with the older kids. A tough Hi-Ten steel frame and BMX design front fork, rear V-brake with 2-finger lever for sure stopping and control, fast and light alloy rims with dirt tread tires that grip hard, a CR-MO freewheel, low profile large platform pedals and threadless headset. Handlebars, seat, crank and gearing are all proportioned correctly for the wheel size. The classy BMX styling and graphics complete the package.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Strong Hi-ten steel frame and BMX design fork
- Powerful rear V-brake with 2 finger handlebar lever for control
- Dirt tires provide grip and are tough
- Handlebars, crank, seat and pedals are correctly proportioned
GT DYNO VFR 18" BMX Bike - 2014 Hand Brake
- bottom bracket:
- Loose Ball
- Alloy V-type
- 13T Freewheel Cro-mo
- KMC Z410
- Forged Steel One piece crank, 140mm / 36T
- DYNO BMX Design, Hi-Ten 1-1/8" Steerer,
- DYNO 18" Wheel design, 1-1/8" x 90mm H/T, DT gusset, AMERICAN BB
- front derailleur:
- 140mm DYNO Custom
- Full Hi-Ten, 178mm Rise, 670mm Width, 11 Degree sweep, 3 Degree tip, 19mm O.D. cross bar
- 1 1 /8"
- 2 finger V-BRAKE
- Low Profile Large size Platform design
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- DYNO Mini Railed
- Steel, 25.4mm x 200mm L.
- Top Load design with Melt Forded Clamp, 50mm ext
- Dirt Tread 18 x 1.75" (f&r)
- Alloy, 28 hole
You May Also Like
- GT DYNO Freestyle Vertigo 20" BMX Bike - 2014 Our Price: $200.00 SALE: $199.99