SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Fly 20" BMX Bike - 2014Take flight with the GT Fly 20" BMX Dirt Bike, and as the name implies you will spend most of your time in the air. Ideal for the trail or the park, the Fly will handle whatever is thrown at it and do it in style.
The Chassis tune is the heart of the bike and its combination of strength, stiffness and lightweight will give you every advantage. The Dirt design frame of Cr-Mo Big Tubes and Cr-Mo Steerer tube is coupled with sealed bearing Mid bottom bracket and GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3-piece cranks. With large GT platform pedals and taller 210mm riser bar for more control, you are ready to drive through the dirt and air out transitions.
The rear cassette hub, double wall rims and the mixed set of tires (GT Sandbox Dirt front and Innova Street rear) are designed for the dirt but can handle the road, The powerful Tecktro aluminum U-brake and levers are ready and willing when you need them.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Strong and light Cr-Mo Big Tube frame and Cr-mo Steerer Tube
- Tough but lightweight GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3 Piece crank
- Integrated headset and sealed bottom bracket
- Taller GT Hi-Ten 210mm bar and GT large platform pedals keep you in control
GT Fly 20" BMX Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Mid Sealed Bearing
- Tektro FX340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- 9T Cassette
- KMC Z410
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 170mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25T GT Steel Chain Wheel
- GT Dirt/Street Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, Cr-Mo Steerer, 320mm A/C, 3/8" axle
- GT Dirt Design S/S, Cr-Mo Big Tubes (T/T, D/T), DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Guides, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube
- front derailleur:
- GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- GT Hi-Ten, 690mm Width, 210mm Rise, 11 ¡ Sweep, 3 ¡ Tip, 1.8T, Crossbar
- FSA, 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45 x 45 Sealed Bearings
- Tektro 289A
- GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- Pivotal Padded
- GT Top Load Design With Cold Forged Clamp, 50mm Ext, GT CNC logo
- (F) GT Sandbox Dirt Tread 20" x 2.10", (R) Innova Street 20" x 2.0"
- BX-32, 36H, Double Wall
You May Also Like
- GT Pro Series Pro 24" BMX Bike - 2014 Our Price: $600.00 SALE: $599.99