SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Dahon Mu P8 Folding Bike - 2014The Dahon Mu P8 folding commuter bike is a 8-speed folding city/commuter bike that is designed for simplicity, efficiency, and convenience. This is a lightweight aluminum frame and fork set with a list of goodies that put both form and function at the forefront.
Mu's custom drawn aluminum frame and fork tubing is lightweight, corrosion resistant, and very strong. Mu P24's 8-speed drivetrain means that you have plenty of smooth, responsive shifting options making crusing, hill climbing, and casual riding all readily accessible. Lightweight alloy wheels and 20" Schwalbe Marathon tires increase efficiency so you'll feel many of the benefits of larger road wheels in a stowable package, and lightweight alloy side pull brakes make slowing and stopping both efficient and safe.
This versatile city bike also features a lightweight, low-profile kickstand and chainguard to round out this simple, beautifully engineered commuter's best friend.
- Aluminum frame and fork are light, strong, and corrosions resistant
- Alloy side pull brakes are easy, responsive, and low maintenance
- 8-speed SRAM/Dahon drivetrain makes cruising, commuting, sprinting, and hills all a breeze
- Foldable for easy transport, storage, travel
Dahon Mu P8 Folding Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Kinetic SpeedStop linear-pull
- Shimano, 8-speed: 11-32
- Sugino XD
- Dahon SlipStream, aluminum
- Dahon double-butted Sonus 7005 aluminum
- front derailleur:
- BioLogic Arx
- Ritchey aluminum
- Integrated 1 1/8"
- Avid FR5
- SR SunTour folding
- rear derailleur:
- Dahon Neos 2.0
- rear shock:
- BioLogic Aria
- BioLogic PostPump
- SRAM Twist, rapid-rise
- Radius V Telescoping, adjustable
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 20 x 1.5
- Kinetix Comp