SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Dahon Speed D7 Folding Bike - 2014The Dahon Speed D7 folding commuter bike is one of the most popular folding city/commuter bikes on the market. It is designed for style, simplicity, efficiency, and convenience. This is a lightweight chromoly frame and aluminum fork set with a list of goodies that put both form and function at the forefront.
Speed D7's custom butted chromoly frame and aluminum fork tubing is lightweight, corrosion resistant, and very strong. The 7-speed SRAM/Dahon drivetrain provides all the options you need for efficient hill climbing, crosstown cruising, and quick accelleration. Lightweight alloy wheels and 20" Schwalbe Marathon tires increase efficiency so you'll feel many of the benefits of larger road wheels in a stowable package, and side pull alloy brakes provide efficient and reliable slowing and stopping power.
This ultra fun and easy city bike also features a lightweight, low-profile kickstand, lightweight alloy rack, and chainguard to round out a simple, versatile commuter bike.
- Chromoly frame is ultra light and has superior strength
- Promax alloy side pull brakes are easy, responsive, and low maintenance
- 7-speed drivetrain is the ultimate in ease and simplicity with plenty of gearing options
- Foldable for easy transport, storage, travel
Dahon Speed D7 Folding Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Promax linear-pull
- 7-speed, 11-30
- Dahon SuperLite 4130-chromoly
- front derailleur:
- Dahon Ergo
- Integrated 1 1/8"
- SR SunTour folding, non-slip
- rear derailleur:
- Dahon Neos, RapidRise
- rear shock:
- Dahon By WTB Connect Como
- SRAM MRX Comp
- Radius Telescoping, adjustable
- Dahon Rotolo, 20 x 1.75
- Aluminum w/Dahon Formula Hubs