SPECIAL OFFERTake 25% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 25% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 10/29/14 - 11/2/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Race Face Next SL CranksetCompletely redesigned, tested and manufactured in Race Face's Canadian facility, the Race Face Next SL Crankset is the lightest, production carbon crankset on the planet. Constructed from United States imported carbon and aluminum, the Next SL combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology with their new Cinch interface. What you get is interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. Built for XC racing, trail riding and enduro events, the Next SL is quite possibly the most versatile crankset you'll ever own.
- Completely redesigned for 2014
- Spider, direct mount chainrings and bottom bracket are sold separately
- TL6800 is required to assemble removable spider or direct mount chain ring
- Crankarms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core -- no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application).
- Removable spider (sold separately) offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- 2X with bashguard -- 47mm
- 2X without bashguard -- 49.0
- 3X -- 51mm
- Direct Mount -- 51mm
- Compatible with 10/11-speed
Race Face Next SL Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- BB92, 68/73mm BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30
- 64/104mm, 80/120mm, Spiderless
- 170mm, 175mm
- ring material:
- Not Included
- (175mm without BB, 64/104mm BCD) 535g - 22/36T, 24/36T; 535g - 22/36T, 24/36T; 540g - 24/38T; 585g - 22/32/42T, 24/32/42T; 545g (175mm without BB, 80/120mm BCD) 545g - 26/38T; 560g - 28/40T; Spiderless Direct Mount: 425g - 28T
You May Also Like
- Shimano XTR Race FC-M980 38X26 Double Crankset Our Price: $529.99