2013 Giro Athlon MTB Helmet - Closeout!If your mountain bike riding style involves a timing chip and number plate, then you'll be relieved to know that Giro has developed a competition-specific bike helmet just for you. The Giro Athlon MTB Helmet with In-Mold construction and Roll Cage is reinforced for impact protection, plus its compact shape gives optimal coverage without excess weight. It also features 23 Wind Tunnel vents, adjustable P.O.V. visor and the new Roc Loc 5 retention system for maximum comfort, fit and performance on the race course.
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- EPS liner and polycarbonate shell add reinforcement in crucial areas
- Roll Cage is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement, invisibility molded inside the helmet's EPS foam liner for maximum impact protection, strength and integrity
- 23 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
- P.O.V. visor allows 15° of tool-free, on-the-fly vertical adjustment while preventing the visor from rattling and coming loose over rough and technical terrain
- Quite possibly the best-fitting retention system you've ever experienced, the Roc Loc 5 easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand, plus it's 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: MTB Race, MTB Endurance/Marathon, MTB Trail Ride
2013 Giro Athlon MTB Helmet - Closeout!
- Blue/Black (Matte Blue/Black), Black/Red/White (Matte Red/Black), White/Silver (Matte White/Silver)
- retention system:
- Roc Loc 5
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")
- 330g (medium)