SPECIAL OFFERTake 25% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 25% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Giro Women's Amare Road Helmet 2013 - Closeout!Women will fall head-over-heels in love with the Giro Amare Road Helmet. Why? Because it's the first high-end helmet Giro has designed, fitted and styled especially for them. Beautiful details and graphics grace the exterior, but the real technology lies within. In-Mold, carbon-reinforced shell improves structural support, impact dispersion and allows for bigger vents, all while remaining incredibly lightweight. 26 Wind Tunnel vents cool your entire head as it forces heat and stale air to the outside. Roc Loc 5 retention system puts unrivaled fit and adjustability at your fingertips, and is further enhanced by the Slimline webbing and ultra-light buckle. Love at first sight? We think so.
- Giro Women's Series metal badge, woven label and custom graphics add a feminine touch to this women's helmet
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Roll Cage is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement, invisibility molded inside the helmet's EPS foam liner for maximum impact protection, strength and integrity
- In-Mold Composite Sub Frame is tuned to deliver incredible structural support, impact dispersion and resistance to penetration (and it's the secret to this helmet's ability to offer great big vents without compromising protective capability)
- 26 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
- Impact absorbing, antimicrobial X-Static padding offers unprecedented comfort, odor absorption and moisture management
- Quite possibly the best-fitting retention system you've ever experienced, the Roc Loc 5 easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand, plus it's 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4
- Custom ultra-light buckle for weight savings
- Slimline webbing with retainer is ultra-light, won't twist and requires no adjustment
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: Recreational MTB, Touring, Urban/Commute, Cruiser/Casual
Giro Women's Amare Road Helmet 2013 - Closeout!
- Black (Black/Sorrell Tallac), Turquoise (Matte Titanium/Turquoise Tallac), White (White/Soda Tallac)
- retention system:
- Roc Loc 5
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20.08-21.65"), M(21.65-23.23")