Giro Xar MTB Helmet 2013 - Closeout!Introducing the new czar of all-mountain riding. With skate-punk style, sleek lines, 17 Wind Tunnel vents, X-Static padding, and the unmatched fit and adjustability of Giro's new Roc Loc 5 retention system, the versatile Giro Xar MTB Helmet combines coverage and comfort with great looks. It's lightweight without sacrificing durability, plus comfortable enough for 4-5 hours on the trail.
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Roll Cage is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement, invisibility molded inside the helmet's EPS foam liner for maximum impact protection, strength and integrity
- 17 massive Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust 15% more cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
- Impact absorbing, antimicrobial X-Static padding offers unprecedented comfort and moisture management
- P.O.V. adjustable and removable visor protects your eyes from the sun, rain and other debris -- plus it's vented to increase airflow
- Quite possibly the best-fitting retention system you've ever experienced, the Roc Loc 5 easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand, plus it's 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4
- Outboard, skate-style webbing included
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: All-Mountain, Endurance/Marathon XC, Super-D
Giro Xar MTB Helmet 2013 - Closeout!
- Blue (Matte Blue MC Hesher)
- retention system:
- Roc Loc 5
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")
- 341g (medium)