Kenda Nevegal DCT SCT Mountain Bike Tire 26 x 2.1Consistently voted a winner by Mountain Bike Action Magazine, the Kenda Nevegal DCT SCT Mountain Tire is the ultimate XC performer in all conditions. Dual Tread Compound improves wear resistance, enhances overall grip, boosts traction in the climbs and gives you faster center-line acceleration, all while shaving grams over traditional tires. It's perfect for loose to hardpack terrain and compatible with fluid-based tubeless conversion systems. Designed with the expertise and experience of John Tomac, the greatest and most successful mountain biker of all time.
- Tomac Signature Series all-condition, loose to hardpack cross-country tire
- Dual Tread Compound puts Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer) on the outside knobs for greater tread life, cornering control and grip
- Deep, aggressive knobs penetrate and hold fast to loose ground in wet or dry conditions
- Lightweight, single-ply casing for speed and durability
- SCT modifies existing Kenda tire technologies for compatibility with fluid based tubeless conversion systems
- Suitable for front or rear use
Kenda Nevegal DCT SCT Mountain Bike Tire 26 x 2.1
- max. psi:
- 26 x 2.1"
- 753g (+/- 38g)