SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Ridley X-Ride 20 D Cyclocross Bike - 2015Whether you're just discovering the joys of cyclocross or looking for a worthy upgrade, you can't go wrong with the Ridley X-Ride 2.0 D cyclocross bike. This 'cross machine has been proven in the fields of Flanders, the birth place of cyclocross (which is also by far the most popular sport in Belgium) and is ready to take you to the top of the podium. The X-Ride is a no-nonsense race machine for those who want to go fast without dropping a whole lot of cash.
The X-Ride is built around a stiff, light and durable triple butted 7005-T6 aluminum frame with race-proven geometry. The frame is lightweight enough that it's easy to pick up and run with when you get to the obstacles or a run-up, and is stiff enough to power you through a corner or a sprint. The threaded bottom bracket makes it easy to service after those really muddy days, while a tapered headtube increases rigidity and stiffness for the ultimate in steering precision. The 4Za Oryx full carbon fork is disc brake ready for the best handling available.
Having a great frame is one thing, but without great components, it doesn't mean a whole lot. The X-Ride is equipped with SRAM's all-new redesigned 11-speed Rival 22 group, upgraded with a Force 22 rear derailleur. With Rival 22 you get SRAM's famed DoubleTap performance with True 22 technology. An FSA Gossamer Cross crankset handles pedaling duties with stiff alloy crankarms and 46/36 chainrings. Topping it off is the stopping power of a pair of Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes for all-weather braking performance.
In addition, you'll get the benefits of a bevy of components from Ridley's house brand 4Za, including a lightweight saddle, alloy stem, handlebars and stem, and a set of 4Za Cirrus aerodynamic wheels with 6-bolt disc hubs wrapped up in super-premium Clement Crusade PDX knobbie tires.
- 7005 aluminum frame frame is stiff, lightweight and durable
- Revolutionary disc brakes give you unrivaled stopping power
- SRAM Rival/Force 11-speed drivetrain
- 4Za Cirrus wheels with aerodynamic rim and 6-bolt disc hubs
Ridley X-Ride 20 D Cyclocross Bike - 2015
- bottom bracket:
- FSA External Bearing
- Avid BB7 Road
- SRAM 11-speed, 11/28T
- KMC 11-speed
- FSA Gossamer, 46/36T
- Ridley Cross Series Carbon Disc
- Triple butted 7005 series aluminum, tapered 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" head tube, standard external bearing BB, internal cable routing, double water bottle mounts, replaceable rear derailleur
- front derailleur:
- SRAM Rival
- Forza, aluminum
- SRAM Rival
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM Force, 11-speed
- rear shock:
- Forza, aluminum, 2-bolt head
- SRAM Rival, 11-speed
- Forza 4-bolt, aluminum
- Clement Crusade PDX, 700x33, Clinchers
- Forza RX31 Disc, Clinchers
You May Also Like
- Scattante CFX SRAM Force 22 Cyclocross Bike - 2014 Our Price: $3,999.99 SALE: $2,299.00