SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Burley Standard Forged HitchNow you can bring the kids along on your next ride, thanks to the Burley Standard Forged Hitch. It easily attaches any Burley trailer to the back of almost any bike. Constructed with forged 6061 T6 aluminum for low weight and ultra-tough performance.
- Works with quick-release or nutted axle wheels, disc brakes and full suspension bikes
- Does not fit Breezer-style dropouts
- Forged 6061 T6 aluminum construction
- Mono-stays require a longer safety strap (safety strap not included)
- Fits 9.5mm and 10.5mm axles
- Does not include Flex Connector
- If you are upgrading from a Classic Hitch to a Standard Forged Hitch, you will also need to purchase a Flex Connector -- Burley Part # 950038 (square tow bar) or Burley Part # 950037 (round tow bar).
Burley Standard Forged Hitch
- 1 Bike
- quick release wheels:
- wheel size: