SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 20% Off This Item, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/18/14 - 8/19/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
K-Edge GO BIG Pro Saddle Rail MountShake-free, break-free and worry-free, the K-Edge GO BIG Pro Saddle Rail Mount locks your GoPro camera securely under your bike's saddle with rock-solid stability. It's quick and easy to attach and fits all standard 2-rail saddles. This mount is camera angle adjustable, so you can dial-in your videos and photos. It's constructed with CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum for resilience and weighs a super light 45g.
- CNC machined, 6061-T6 aluminum platform is engineered to securely hold the GoPro
- Quick and easy installation with adjustable camera angles
- Compatible with all GoPro HERO Original, HERO2 and HERO3 cameras
- Compatible with the Garmin VIRB camera when using the adapter supplied with the Garmin VIRB
- Super light and super strong
- Fits all standard 2-rail saddles, including oversized carbon rails
- Weighs only 45g
- Includes mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Model: K13-430
K-Edge GO BIG Pro Saddle Rail Mount