SPECIAL OFFERFree Spin Doctor Pro Build with Purchase of This Bike See details
SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Devinci Spartan RC 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2015The gap between enduro and freeride has been filled; the Devinci Spartan has arrived. Built for the vast amount of terrain changes under your wheels during any given ride, the Devinci Spartan RC comes big-hit and performance equipped. The Spartan rolls on Dave Weagle's Split-Pivot full suspension, with ample 165mm rear and 160mm fork travel, and a Devinci's patented Optimum G04 aluminum.
Devinci has been designing ground breaking bikes from their research and development division, inspired by the automotive and aerospace industries, for over twenty five years. Their engineers use state-of-the-art modeling and analysis software to submit new bikes to virtual testing. No Devinci bike will see the light of day until it passes this scientific rigor. If the bike is competent enough to make it to a production sample, it is then face to face with what Devinci calls, "the test bench". The test bench allows them to quantify their bikes smash-resistance, solidity, and rigidity. If it fails -- it will never say Devinci.
The Devinci Spartan uses Dave Weagle's patented Split-Pivot suspension system, where traction, efficiency, maneuverability, and frame stiffness are important factors on singletrack or wide open trail. Split-Pivot offers true performance advantages over other designs by separating acceleration forces from braking forces. This reduces excess suspension compression due to acceleration forces, and at the same time reduces excess compression due to braking forces. The result is an incredible efficiency of power transmission.
The Spartan RC drivetrain is powered by a SRAM X7/Shimano SLX 2x10 group. The SRAM S1400 crankset has a more forgiving 36/22-tooth ring configuration. The Spartan has great gear development for handling technical, obstacle strewn ascents without sacrificing the gears to get back down quickly.
Brakes and wheels are pivotal to any great endure/freeride bike. The Devinci Spartan RC features Shimano SLX hydraulic brakes and DT Swiss E1900 wheels. This translates into lots of brake and wheel power and modulation. The front and rear thru-axle design for maximum stiffness and power transfer.
At the end of the day, you are faced with a simple question. Are you excited about the thought of riding the trail? Don't compromise. Don't choose to ride a bike that's okay, a bike that's good enough. If you are excited about your bike you are far more likely to ride it more often. If you ride more often on the Spartan, you may never stop.
- A high performing build for the Spartan RC: Rockshox Pike RC fork with 160mm of travel, Rock Shox Reverb Stealth dropper 125mm post, SRAM X7/Shimano SLX drivetrain, SDG Fly RL saddle
- 27.5" sized DMC-G, featuring EPS aluminum molding, low Stand-Over Height, a Tapered Head Tube and Stealth Cable Routing
- Dave Weagle's Split Pivot design with Axis 3d Forged Linkage is second-to-none in performance and eliminating pedal bob
- Thru-axle front and 142 x 12 rear is ultra beefy for all 165mm of travel
- Shimano SLX brakes will give you confidence because they deliver lots of power to your fingertips
- Features an Aluminum Skid Plate
Devinci Spartan RC 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2015
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano SLX
- SRAM S1400 36/22
- Rockshox Pike RC 27.5 Dual air 160mm
- ALUMINIUM OPTIMUM G04
- front derailleur:
- Sram X7
- V2 Pro 780mm
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano SLX shadow+
- rear shock:
- Monarch Plus RC3
- Saddle SDG Fly RL, Black
- Rockshox reverb stealth 125mm
- Shimano SLX
- Easton EA50 31.8
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf Trailstar super gravity
- DT Swiss E 1900
You May Also Like
- Diamondback Mason FS Pro 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $6,000.00 SALE: $4,000.00