SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 15% Off This Outlet Item, Discount Taken in Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Outlet: valid 8/3/15 -8/4/15 by phone and at PerformanceBike.com only and is taken off the lowest marked sale price in cart on qualifying items as marked in the Outlet section on Performancebike.com. Excludes complete bikes and frames. Discount does not apply to sales tax, or shipping and handling on web, phone orders. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-7970 Dual Control LeversFeel the unrivaled difference of digital shifting with Shimano's state-of-the-art Dura-Ace Di2 ST-7970 Dual Control shift levers for your road bike! Electronic touch pads make shifting faster than ever and the unidirectional carbon brake levers lighten the load by 155g over the Dura-Ace 7900 mechanical version. Shifting has never been so good!
- Switch technology gives you stress-free operation
- Just a simple press of a button transmits shift impulses in fractions of a second - that's 30% faster than the mechanical Shimano Dura-Ace ST-7900 Dual Control Levers
- Slim, unidirectional carbon brake levers with a revised pivot location provide better braking modulation, reduce weight and are functionally refined for a more comfortable grip
- Reach adjust mechanism accommodates smaller hands and a wide assortment of bar ends
- Smooth bracket design is ergonomically shaped for comfort - perfect for long distance riding
- Titanium fixing hand and bolt offer further weight savings
- Integrated wiring harness is designed to operate the new, wireless FLIGHTDECK computer (not included)
- Must be used in conjunction with the Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 FD-7970 Braze-On Front Derailleur, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 RD-7970-SS Rear Derailleur, Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 7970 SM-BTR1 Battery Pack and Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 7970 Wire Kits
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-7970 Dual Control Levers
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 7970 10-speed/Double