SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Super Summer Selloff: Event dates are 8/21/15 – 8/31/15 only. Discount taken in cart. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and Blowout Deals priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Fi'zi:k Antares VS X Road Bike Saddle K:ium Rails Black/RedEverything you love about the Antares and everything you love about the Versus can now be found in one extremely comfortable, high-performance saddle: the Fi'zi:k Antares Versus X K:ium Saddle. Chameleon design has increased width and curvature for riders with medium flexibility. Ergonomic, 20mm deep central groove with low density padding maximizes stress reduction on sensitive areas. Wing Flex shell flexes where the inner thigh contacts the saddle to enhance pedaling efficiency. Thermo-welded cover feels smooth and won't chafe while the Thigh Glides guide you into a pedaling form that's easier and more comfortable. K:ium rails are lighter, stronger and provide better vibration damping than titanium.
- For the Chameleon: Medium Spine
- Nylon Carbon reinforced base is light, stiff and uses a 270° carbon structure between the shell and cover for additional protection
- Wing Flex shell flexes downward in the critical area where inner thighs contact the saddle, allowing for a more efficient, full-range movement while pedaling
- Thigh Glides allow the thighs to slide easily over the saddle
- Thermo-welded Microtex cover provides flat transition between different panels
- Low density padding with relief channel reduces pressure on sensitive areas
- K:ium alloy tubular rails are 8% lighter than solid titanium and feature high strength-top-weight ratio and high corrosion resistance
- Integrated Clip System at the base allows quick attachment and removal of I.C.C. accessories, such as the Fi'zi:k Saddle Pa:k and Blin:k light (not included)
Fi'zi:k Antares VS X Road Bike Saddle K:ium Rails Black/Red
- Thermo-Welded Microtex
- L=10.83" W=5.59" (L=275mm W=142mm)