SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off $49+: Valid 9/4/15 – 9/7/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. In-store, must present coupon at time of purchase to receive discount. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Fi'zi:k Aliante VS X Road Bike Saddle K:ium Rails Black/RedTake all the great features of the Aliante and unite them with the pressure reliving channel of the Versus, and you'll get the solid comfort and performance of the Fi'zi:k Aliante Versus X K:ium Saddle. Bull design with increased curvature helps support riders with less flexibility. Ergonomic, 5mm deep central groove with low density padding reduces stress on sensitive areas. Twin Flex shell provides a hammock-like feeling and evenly distributes pressure. Thermo-welded cover feels smooth and won't chafe while the Thigh Glides guide you into a pedaling form that's easier and more comfortable. K:ium rails are lighter, stronger and provide better vibration damping than titanium.
- For the Bull: Rigid Spine
- Nylon Carbon Reinforced base is light, stiff and uses a 270° carbon structure between the shell and cover for additional protection
- Twin-Flex interwoven shell fibers create a hammock-like flex for relief of soft tissues, nerve tissues and pudendal arteries
- Thigh Glides allow the thighs to slide easily over the saddle
- Thermo-welded Microtex cover provides flat transition between different panels
- Low density padding with relief channel reduces pressure on sensitive areas
- K:ium alloy tubular rails are 8% lighter than solid titanium and feature high strength-top-weight ratio and high corrosion resistance
- Integrated Clip System at the base allows quick attachment and removal of I.C.C. accessories, such as the Fi'zi:k Saddle Pa:k and Blin:k light (not included)
Fi'zi:k Aliante VS X Road Bike Saddle K:ium Rails Black/Red
- Thermo-Welded Microtex
- L=10.4" W=5.6" (L=265mm W=142mm)