Fi'zi:k Thar Mountain Bike Saddle K:ium Rails BlackDesigned for 29" bikes, the Fi'zi:k Thar K:ium Saddle has longer rails for more adjustment, so riders can position themselves further forward to increase power output. Interchangeable Tension System helps customize the saddle's degree of flex: choose from soft or hard levels. Nylon Carbon reinforced shell minimizes weight and absorbs shock over aggressive terrain. Breathable Microtex cover puts you in an ideal cycling position. K:ium rails are lighter, stronger and provide better vibration damping than titanium.
- Interchangeable Tension System lets the rider customize the saddle's flex with tuner inserts
- Nylon Carbon reinforced base is light, stiff and uses a 270° carbon structure between the shell and cover for additional protection
- Microtex cover is durable, water-resistant and enhances grip, even when wet
- K:ium alloy tubular rails are 8% lighter than solid titanium and feature high strength-top-weight ratio and high corrosion resistance
- Integrated Clip System at the base allows quick attachment and removal of I.C.C. accessories, such as the Fi'zi:k Saddle Pa:k and Blin:k light (not included)
Fi'zi:k Thar Mountain Bike Saddle K:ium Rails Black
- L=10.4" W=4.9" (L=265mm W=125mm)