SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. Plus Free Ship To Home On Orders $75+ See details
Extra 15% Off: Valid online or by phone 3/4/15 only. Discount taken in cart off the lowest marked sale price and applies to categories shown in this email. Some brand and/or item exclusions may – visit Terms and Conditions for details. 15% Discount does not apply to sale tax, or shipping and handling rates for online orders. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rainchecks. Photographic, typographic, descriptive and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Fi'zi:k Tundra Mountain Bike SaddleDesigned for cross-country performance, the Fi'zi:k Tundra M5 Saddle is light, stiff and supportive, plus its long, narrow and flat shape assists flexible riders. Wing Flex shell flexes where the inner thigh contacts the saddle to enhance pedaling efficiency. Breathable Microtex cover puts you in an ideal cycling position while the Thigh Glides guide you into a pedaling form that's easier and more comfortable. Manganese rails are the perfect combination of strength and flex.
- Nylon Carbon reinforced base is light, stiff and uses a 270° carbon structure between the shell and cover for additional protection
- Wing Flex shell flexes downward in the critical area where inner thighs contact the saddle, allowing for a more efficient, full-range movement while pedaling
- Thigh Glides allow the thighs to slide easily over the saddle
- Microtex cover is durable, water-resistant and enhances grip, even when wet
- Manganese rails flex just enough for added comfort
- Integrated Clip System at the base allows quick attachment and removal of I.C.C. accessories, such as the Fi'zi:k Saddle Pa:k and Blin:k light (not included)
Fi'zi:k Tundra Mountain Bike Saddle
- L=11.4" W=4.9" (L=290mm W=125mm)